Bridal style

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Bridal style

⚠️ WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes ⚠️

Venus was now 22 weeks along and she couldn't be happier, her stomach started to show a few weeks ago and she adores it everyday. And Draco is having whole conversations with his little girl and it's the most precious thing to see.

The two are packing their bags because in exactly 24 hours they will take the plane to Bali, like Draco promised. Venus was nervous because of the baby but the doctor assured her she could fly until 36 weeks, this calmed her nerves eventually.

"Darling, don't forget clean underwear!"

"Do you have your toothbrush?"

"What if something happens on the plane?"

Okay, Venus might be a little nervous "my love, please relax, I've got everything and don't worry, I'm with you" Draco assured her while chuckling at his stressed girlfriend. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, hands on her stomach.
He kissed her neck softly "want me to relieve some of your stress princess?" He whispered in her ear.
Venus closed her eyes and hummed while laying her head against his chest.
'What was that love? I couldn't quite catch that," he taunted while his hands slowly trailed up to her beasts.

"Yes, please just touch me," she breathed out and he chuckled at her being so needy.

"Go lay on the bed, legs wide open for me love," he demanded sweetly, ever since they know she's pregnant he's super careful and the sex isn't rough anymore, he's too scared to hurt her or the baby. And while she understands him, she can't help but miss the way he manhandled her or called her his whore.
But she obeyed none the less and went over to lay on the bed, her panties off and her legs open for him, on full display.
She saw his eyes darken and she knew he needed this just as much as she did. He walked over to her and got between her legs and kissed her passionately. She pulled on his platinum locks, making him groan into the kiss "I love it when you do that" he whispered against her lips, so she did it again.
He trailed his kisses down to her neck and lifted her dress along the way "I could eat you out all day, everyday," he mumbled against the skin in her neck, making her moan. He always knew exactly what to say to make her a moaning mess, and he knew what he was doing to her.

His kisses got lower and lower, to her stomach and eventually to her thigh. He kisses her slowly on her inner thigh, teasing her and she was getting impatient "Draco, please," she moaned out and he chuckled.

"Patience, princess," he whispered and placed wet open mouthed kisses close to the place where she craved him the most. She buckled her hips, hoping to get some friction but he pushed her hips down the bed softly.
But he finally gave in and licked a long stripe and then circled his tongue around her clit, putting just enough pressure. She gasped at the feeling and grabbed his hair, making him groan against her pussy, the vibrations of his voice only adding more pleasure.
He sucked her clit and slowly trailed his hand down and slid two fingers inside, and she moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Just like that baby," she praised him, knowing how much it turned him on.

He pumped his fingers in and out fast while he spelled his name wit his tongue on her clit.
She went from moaning to screaming his name in seconds, the pleasure became almost unbearable "Draco— i'm going to cum" he hummed and slowed down his fingers.