How did i get so lucky?

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
How did I get so lucky?

⚠️ WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes ⚠️

The next morning Venus woke up feeling warm and content. She looked beside her and what she saw put a smile on her face, he stayed. He looked so angelic with the morning sun shining on his face, so peaceful. "The camera is on the nightstand, in case you wanted to take a picture" he said while smiling and one eye open. She rolled her eyes playfully at him "don't flatter yourself blondie" she said while nudging his side.
He rolled on top of her and started to tickle her "Don't call me blondie" he said with a fake
threatening tone, she laughed hard and squirmed underneath him.

"Draco—stop! I'm sorry!" she said in between laughs. He flicked her nose and got off her.
"Blond—" but she couldn't even finish her sentence and he was back on top tickling her.

"You know what I do with bratty girls who don't listen, don't you?" He said seriously now.
She swallowed and bit her lip "Aw do I make you nervous now little princess? Where did that big mouth of yours go? I wanted to fuck it out of you so bad" he taunted her.

"Well in that case, blondie" she said boldly against his lips.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that princess" he said and pinned her hands together above her head with one hand. "I didn't use these yesterday, but you've been a very bad girl, and bad girls need to get punished" he said while grabbing the handcuffs and put them around her wrists.
"You hold your arms above your head, if you fail, the consequences are yours" he said and gave her a deep kiss on the mouth. She wanted to lower her arms, just to see what he would do to her, but she didn't do it, she is in enough trouble as it is. They were still naked from yesterdays shenanigans, so she was laying there all naked, all ready for him.
"You are a piece of art Venus, I could look at you all day and not get bored of it. You make me want to figure you all out, to see what's underneath all those layers and it's driving me insane, you drive me insane" he said while kissing her all over her body. She melted at his words, he mad her feel so beautiful, so powerful like she could rule the world.

"Fuck Draco, you don't know what you do to me, you make me feel so powerful" she moaned.

"That's all you princess, you are powerful, you have every man on his knees for you, begging for you to notice them. I see it in the hallways of Hogwarts fuck I even see it in my own house, you got every man in this manor wrapped around your little finger and you don't even notice it" he said while trailing his thumb over her lips "But only I get the privilege to experience you, all of you" he whispered against her lips and kissed her. She kissed him back immediately, she wanted him— no needed him.

"Fuck Draco, please touch me" she begged, she never begged when it came to her previous bedpartners but this man got her under some sort of spell, she would do anything for him.

He chuckled darkly "Oh how I love the way you beg, such a needy little princess" he said and trailed his fingers down her chest to her lower stomach, she buckled her hips against his hand but he pushed her down "Behave princess" he warned while going lower with his hand.

"I'm going to make you cum three times, one for every time you didn't listen to me, and you're going to be a good girl and keep quiet so you won't wake up the others" he said seductively and rubbed her clit with one finger. She gasped and bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.
"Did I make myself clear princess?" He asked and grabbed her jaw with his free hand.