Touché

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Touché

A few days have passed and not much had happened, besides Draco sleeping in her bed every night, she loved waking up with her head on his chest.

Today was New Year's Eve, and all of their parents are coming tonight, including Venus's mom. She was excited to see her mother again, she missed her while she was away and she hoped she didn't feel too lonely.

"Ladies, we have to pick an outfit for tonight, come to my room in 10" Carmen said and got up from the couch to walk to her room.

"It's literally 4pm, the party starts at 8pm, how early can you girls be?" Avery asked and popped a jellybean in his mouth.

"Early? We normally start 6 hours prior, this is late" Elora said while getting up. "Come on Liv and V" she said while gesturing to follow her.
The girls followed after Elora, going upstairs to Carmen's room.

"Okay so any idea what you guys might wear?" Carmen asked while going through her clothes.

"I seriously have no fucking idea" Venus groaned and let herself fall on Carmen's bed.
Elora and Olivia both shrugged their shoulders.

Carmen groaned "seriously guys, we need to get our shit together"

Venus snickered "all I know is that I'm not in the mood for a skirt or dress, so I will be rocking a suit tonight" Venus said.

"Yeah yeah, you always look hot, you could wear a plastic bag and still be the best looking of the evening" Olivia said going through her pile of clothes.
Venus blew her a kiss

"I'll be right back and get my clothes, and Liv you better do my make-up tonight!" Olivia smiled and nodded and Venus walked to her room.

Venus got back right after and put on her clothes for tonight "so what do we think?" She asked while walking out of the bathroom.

The girls wolf whistled at her friend "yes, this is definitely the look, don't change" Elora said while putting her dress on

Venus curled he ends of her hair an put it up in a high ponytail and put on her black high heels. After that Olivia did her make-up, a dark smokey eye with black liner and the regular foundation, rouge and blush.

"Okay it's 7:30pm, we should probably go downstairs, the guest will arrive soon, including our parents" Carmen said while doing the last finishing touches.
They all looked gorgeous, and ready for a party.

Venus walked into the room where the party was held, and the moment she walked in she made eye contact with her boyfriend, no matter how many people were in the room, she always found him first, and it seemed he had exactly the same thoughts. Because when he locked eyes with her, his rare smile only reserved for her, welcomed her.