09

Jungwon's phone started ringing which woke us up directly. He picked up and started talking. It sounded like Jungwon and that he was coming over to grab something? Shit, we're screwed.

I looked at Jungwon, he already stood up and changed into his pants. "Sunoo is almost here, he wants the dress that you had on that night at the party,"

"For what?" I slowly sat up. "For the fingerprints, remember? The man touched you, so they might be the same if he really is the culprit," Jungwon explained.

I nodded and already heard the front door open. "Do these men have keys to your house?!"

"Uh, yeah, for emergencies," Jungwon chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, just lay there, don't do weird stuff, I don't know,"

I frowned and just nodded once again, hearing Sunoo walk up, opening the door to my room.

"Hello guys," he smirked. "So, where's the dress? And like, sorry for coming here again,"

"It's okay," Jungwon smiled nervously, grabbing the dress and walking over to Sunoo. "Watch out!" I shouted, pointing to the trash can, but it was too late.

Jungwon accidentally stumbled over the can and revealed everything out of it.

"Oh god Jungwon, are you okay?" Sunoo helped putting everything back inside but stopped out of the blue.

"Did you, you guys?" he pointed over to the opened condom packet. He directly stood up and gave us a confused look.

"No! No! We just, we just," Jungwon started stuttering. I embarrassedly stood up from the bed and tried walking over to the bathroom.

"Shit," I groaned. "Jisoo? Are you okay?" Sunoo frowned again. "I'm, I'm fine," I kept on walking but stumbled and fell. "Are you okay?" Jungwon added, seriously and worried at the same time.

I looked up to him, hoping he would shut his mouth and don't make it obvious.

"Bingo, that just confirms it," Sunoo grabbed the dress and gave us a sly look.

"Gosh, you don't have to make it such a big deal," I said, getting the help from Jungwon to stand up, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

I felt my face grow hotter and redder. How was I not careful? Damn it.

"Don't feel embarrassed, it's normal for a man and a woman to have their moments," Sunoo shrugged, giggling. "But I'll leave now, I need you guys to do me a favour though,"

"Yeah?" Jungwon answered after placing me on the bed. "Can you guys go back to the cabin and collect fingerprints? I want to compare the ones we found. Perhaps, the ones on the dress are right, if we're lucky enough," Sunoo explained. "You guys are the only ones who know where it is, I'm trusting you. And the fingerprint case is in the living room. See you then,"
He nodded and left me and Jungwon alone.

"Sorry," Jungwon said, scratching the back of his neck. "For what?"

"For not being cautious with my behaviour last night. The hickeys on your neck should have been a definite no, especially with that rope burn," he lowered his head.

"It's fine, you don't have to apologise," I chuckled. "I wasn't gentle with you, you're hurt," he sounded really worried.

"Jungwon it's normal. There's no need for you-,"

He came up and hugged me tightly, which I immediately did as well. "Jungwon," I started. "I'm sorry for hurting you-,"

I started to push him away from me. "What are you doing?" He frowned in disbelief.