25

"I'll give my father good word about you. But stick to the plan. My room in 2 hours," he nodded again, leaving the room.

I started to feel hope again. I was getting the feeling I was going to see her once again soon.

I showered to feel better about myself because I had lost hope completely, that I stayed in bed for almost a whole week.

But Niki had become my saviour. He's going to help me but then again, I didn't know him much. I didn't even know Bri had a brother and for sure when we were ere doing background check on the CEO, Niki didn't show up anywhere in the family history. But I wanted to take this chance in case.

I watched tv in the meantime for the time to pass. But I was so excited I couldn't stay still. I put on my slipped and headed out the door as I saw the 2 hours past.
I could hear voices from inside his room before knocking.

"Yes! Practically a police. Why do you want my help? You know he can throw me in jail!"

"No thank you! I said you don't need to come clean my room," Niki said after hearing the knock.

"Its actually Jungwon . It's been already two hours," I said and he finally opened the door.

"You're the one who needs my help? That's unbelievable! I'm leaving. Forget it!"

"I won't throw you in jail if you help me. I'll bail you out if you do get caught with the police," I explained to the guy.

"My name is Heeseung," he shook my hand but kept on a serious face.

"Okay introduction is over. I have a plan. I can talk to Bri and tell her to convince dad to give you a car," Niki started. "Only I know for sure dad will put a chip on it. But that's all I had thought out,"

"If you do happened to get a car. We can give someone else the keys to the car. And we can hop onto another one," Heeseung added. "I also know someone who can give you fake passports with different names for you and your girl,"
"That might actually work. But how?" I asked, being invited to sit down on Niki's bed.

"Well, try being nice to my sister at least once. She will be head over heels for you, just convince her, she's dumb," Niki mumbled.

"Do you have a picture of your girl and yourself? It's for the passport. I'll try to get if for you by the time you get the car, Heeseung raised his eyebrows.

I took out my wallet and took out the only picture I had of Jisoo. I looked at it well before giving it to him.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door that scared us all.

"Niki! I can't find Jungwon! He's not in his room! Please tell me he's there with you!" Bri yelled from outside.

Niki unlocked the door and opened it. Bri walked in and sighed when she saw me.
I was sitting on the bed when she walked over to me and sat in my lap, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't disappear on me like that again. I was so worried,"

I looked at Niki panicked.

Both Heeseung and Niki nodded at me. I sighed and looked at Bri, smiling at her.

"I won't do that again, I'm sorry Babe," I grabbed her hand. She smiled big and gave me another kiss.
"What were you guys talking about?" she looked away from me.

"How we need to take your fiancé out, to get to know him more. But what a shame, we don't have a fucking car, and we don't want to walk all the way to the city," Sunoo sighed, and stared his acting skills.

"Oh really? Too bad. Guess you guys have to stay here then," she stood up.
"Well, I'll let you guys get back to your boy time. I'll be waiting for your return babe,"

"Wait Bri. Can I actually talk to you for once. Alone. Let's go to your room," Niki followed.

"I hope this plan goes well. I just want to see Jisoo," I wiped my cheek where Bri kissed me.

"You really want to drop this fortune and go with Jisoo? Wow, I guess you are not a gold digger," Heeseung nodded.
"I just want to get back to her. I brought her to where she is. I can't just leave her,"

"Are you just wanting to protect her? Is that why you came here?"
"I know I'm being selfish. But I want to be there with her and protect her. But if I did have to just choose one, then i would choose to protect her. But I'm willing to fight for both,"

Soon Niki came back into the room, with a big smile on his face.
"Bri agreed to convince dad to get us a car. Mostly it's just for you," he chuckled. "She said she might get it for you at least in three day. So you should get as well prepared for it,"

"I send the picture to my friend and texted about the situation. Not in detail but just so he understands. He will try to get the passports done it at least 2 days," Heeseunf gave me back the picture.

"Guess I'll go back to my room. Before your sister or dad starts to suspect something," I said. "And thank you, this means the whole world to me,"

"And Niki, how exactly do you plan to get back at your sister?"

"I want to get my father's inheritance. If my sister does, who knows what she will do with the power,"

"I think I will be able to help you get there. Don't worry, it will take some time but very soon, I promise," I smiled and rushed back to my room.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I began to drift off into a deep sleep. Presumably a nap.

𖣘𖣘𖣘