23

"How exactly? We can't fabricate evidence. We could lose our jobs if we do that," Jay frowned.

"No no! Tell me more about his accomplice. My club tends to attract a lot of criminals," I explained.

"He only hides the bodies that the CEO kills. He also has a lot of brand names in his home's basement," Jisoo nodded. "But I'm not so sure if he goes to parties often. I mean, we've seen him at that one party, a while ago,"

"Described him. How does he look like, he might come to my club tonight, I know my clients," I nodded.

"He has a slight beard, he's kind of tall but old, also quite built. He doesn't have an intimidating face though," Jisoo shrugged.
"You're describing practically every man that goes to my club. Just come tonight,"

"What are the changes that he's going to be there?" she asked. "I have the monthly special with strippers dancing on the crowd. It's always full so I'm sure he will be there,"

"Wait Jisoo. How are you going to get him to confess? I mean, he's a though guy. What if he tries anything on you?" Sunoo added. "I have a friend who is going to be there. He can stay close to you. Don't worry," I smiled.

"I have a tactic that might work. But Jungwon, I'm going to need a recorder. I will just need him alone with me," Jisoo explained. "But in case we need a plan b, I'm also going to need something nice to wear. I have to seduce him,"

"Wait wait, what are you trying to do?" I gave her a confused look, worried on what her plan was. "For now, in case my plan doesn't go well, you guys just capture him and try to get him to snap,"

"We can't do that. I literally just said that a minute ago. Wait, unless. Jake's men do that," Jay crossed his arms. "Oh right. I can have the body guards hold him," I agreed.

"Okay that's plan b, but I want it to sound as earnest as possible. I will try to do it my way first," Jisoo sighed. "I'm going upstairs to look for a dress," she stood up, still wobbling around softly.

"Okay, I'll have the maid send you some addresses to choose from. But make sure to eat before you go," I said.

"I just hope her plan goes as planned. But here is the recorder she asked for," Sunoo quickly opened his bag.

"And here is the address of the club," I gave them my business card that also had the address on it.

-Jisoo's POV-

I was in my room starting at myself in the mirror, waiting for the maid to bring the dresses. There was a knock on the door, I already knew it was her so I let her in.

"I chose ones that I thought would look best on you," she smiled. "Thank you but why do you have dresses like this in the house?"

"Jake buys dresses to give as presents to his girlfriends. But of course he's handing these over to you," the maid explained.

I thanked her again and watched her walk out of the room, leaving me with 5 dresses. But one specific dress caught my attention, it was silver. I grabbed it and directly changed into it.

I looked at myself and fell in love with it. It went over my curves perfectly, it fitted just right. I put on a silver chocked to match it. I did my hair up and set a good amount of light makeup on my face.

I waited for the right time to go downstairs, feeling a little nervous. But everyone was only waiting for me. I decided to walk down and show myself to them. But with a robe on.

Everybody stared at me while going down the stairs, it made me feel a bit self conscious. "Is that trendy to you?" Jake frowned. "No I have a dress under the robe. It's a bit breezy, so I wore it. I'll take it off then we're there,"

"Okay let's go, the club should be packed by now," Jake gestured us to leave.

"This is the recorder and a small mic, so we can talk to you if needed," Jay handed them over to me.

-

I got out of the car and took off the robe I had around me. We were at the entrance so prepare yourself Jisoo! I did this only with Jungwon, but I have to free him.

"Wow Jisoo, you look beautiful," Jake said, making me turn around and see the boys looking away from me. "We shouldn't waste any time," Jake added and dragged us into the club.

"Wow Jake, this is your club? This place looks amazing!" I looked around.

"Yes, and this is my friend. If you ever feel uncomfortable and we can't make it to you, he will get you out," Jake nodded.

"Hey, I'm Sunghoon, Jake told me about your plans," the guy said. "I'll be sitting close to you just to be there in time. I'll just sit here on the couch,"

"Thank you two. I'll be sitting over there, I'm going to wait for him," I agreed and as I was sitting on the couch, I started to realise how many men had slight beards, just like Jake said.

I was looking around the place, being amazed with every little detail. But someone tapped me on the shoulder and held out a drink in front of me.

I looked up and saw him, the man from the party. I heard Jake asking through the ear bud if it's him, I showed him a thumbs up behind my back.

"I think we have met before. Do you remember me?" he asked. How could I forget him? I sighed under my breath.

"Oh my, how could I forget someone with such a nice beard," I began to play around, moving my dress so I could reveal more of my cleavage and more of my thighs.

"What happened to the man you were with? Wasn't he your boyfriend or something?" the man asked, coming to sit next to me.

"Oh him. He cheated on me. He's going to marry another woman soon. So he's out of the picture," I got mad after remembering Jungwon and completely lost my words.

"He left you for another woman?! How could he do that, your gorgeous as hell right now. How about I show you how a real man treats his woman? It will be fun,"

"I think I have several things I want to rant about," I smirked, while he grabbed my hands to stand up.

"This is your plan? You're going to sleep with him?! Don't do that!" I heard Jake sigh through the ear bud.

Soon we arrived in the hallway where the bathrooms were. It was so lonely and quiet, perfect.

"The girl he is marrying, is my arch nemesis. I absolutely hate her. I want her killed," I said as he pinned me to the wall.
"For you I would do anything. I would get her killed for you. I have a few tricks up my sleeve to get rid of her,"

I was already recording everything. So I got him to talk about what I wanted him to.

"Oh really? What's are your tricks?"

He was kissing my neck, I was feeling disgusted and so uncomfortable.

"I have a friend who can cover my tracks and protect me from being caught," he mumbled through kisses.
"Your friend is that powerful? Wow, he must be hell of a good friend,"

"He is, he's the CEO of a huge company. BigHit," he answered, travelling his hands down to my legs.

"I think we got everything we need," I pushed him off of me. He looked at me speechless.

"You bitch!" he yelled.

𖣘𖣘𖣘