21

"Baby, you finally picked up. What are you doing?"

"I was sleeping. Sorry, I just now saw your calls. What happened? Something wrong?"

"Nothing happened, I just wanted to hear your voice. Ah! So where are you?"

Jake was shaking his head. So I had to come up with something quick.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret! But where are YOU? I have food with me,"

"Fine Fine, I can't tell you unless you tell me where you are!"

"Did you really forgot? Do you know what today is?"

Jake then quickly brought out a laptop.

"Forget what? Our anniversary! No! Why would I," Jungwon was able to catch onto my lead.

Jake was trumping on his laptop unable on to see what he has on his screen.

"Fine, let's make a deal! Let's meet up?"

It was quiet on the other line, but it seemed like Jungwon was about to speak. But the call was cut off and I wasn't able to get an answer from him.

"Damn it! I was so close getting their location! I was too busy blocking our's," Jake sighed. "He's really being held captive," I looked at my screen with Jungwon's name on it.

I tried so hard to hold back the tears that were filling my eyes again. "We can't let him get anymore hurt. I've been kidnapped multiple times and he saved me,"

"Now it's my turn to save him. I don't care what the costs are. Even if it goes as far to taking my life. I'm not going to let anything happen to Jungwon," a single tear drop fell onto my screen.

Jake went over to his monitor and checked the cameras after someone rang the doorbell.

"It's safe. It's only Sunoo and Jay," Jake said as the maid went and opened the door for them.

"Jisoo You're Safe. That's good. I'm sure you know about Jungwon," Sunoo said.

"Do you guys have a plan or something? We can't just let him be taken like this!"

"We don't have a plan yet. But we wanted to come over to see if you guys are alright," Jay added.

Sunoo came up to me and gestured me to walk with him to the kitchen, where he started whispering to me.

"He hasn't tried doing anything funny with you has he?" Sunoo asked.

"No I didn't do anything to Jisoo. It would be incest if I even did anything with her," Jake slammed his laptop close.

"You guys are siblings?" Jay and Sunoo looked at us and we both nodded.

"Well, that's a relief then. Anyways, you can explain that later. Right now we need a ride man to get Jungwon," Sunoo and I walked back into the living room.

"But what can we do? They figured out I was wearing a mic when the loan shark captured me," I said.

"We need a new technique. Something they will definitely fall for," Jay sat down.

"I have a few friends that are in a gang, they could be some help. As long as you don't arrest them," Jake shrugged.

"That could be helpful but we need an approach," Sunoo made us all sit down next to Jay and talk. "And I don't want to use Jisoo as bait. All attempts failed and Jungwon would be so pissed,"

"Yeah, everything we try never works," I looked at the floor feeling defeated while Jake was rubbing my back to make me feel better about this.

"I just want him to be safe. But this situation is just too much," I sighed and my phone started ringing again, I waited for Jake and then two to get ready.