22

I held onto the sweatshirt tighter. Trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to cry. But it hurt. I had to leave her behind to protect her. I just wished there was another way, to be with her and protect her.

I had to come up with a plan to get myself out of this mess. I had to do it on my own. I looked out of the window to avoid Sunoo's eye contact from up front.

We got to the mansion where the CEO and his daughter lived. I already felt my stomach sink.

I got out of the car and carried out my luggage from the trunk. "Thanks for bringing me. I really don't know how much liberty they are going to give me," I spoke.

"We will try to find a way to get you out of here. Don't wait long. We will come back," Sunoo nodded. "Here, take this in case they decide to take away your phone. It's a Walkie-Talkie," Jay handed it over to me. "Hide it well. We'll try to communicate through here to come up with a plan,"

"Thanks guys. Please watch over Jisoo as well. If anything happens to her. I'll find you guys somehow," I sighed.

"Don't worry. We will do anything it takes to keep you both safe. Besides she's living with her brother," Sunoo chuckled. "So go on, they are starting to suspect we are planning something. Hurry up, we will talk to you later,"

The CEO walked out of the mansion and was waiting for me to walk towards him. I put the sweatshirt in my bag I had and said my goodbyes to the boy, now making my way to the CEO. I looked at him, he had a small grin on his face.
I clutched my bags tightly, feeling pain due to the amount of pressure.

"You finally came, now let's go inside so you can see my daughter, she's waiting," the man kept that grin on.

As I entered the mansion. His daughter came up to me and gave me a hug. "You're such a liar! You didn't tell me your name was actually Jungwon. Why would you do that?"

"That doesn't matter. I'm here now. What do you want?" I backed away. "Well we start planning our wedding. Maid! Come collect this man's things and take them to my room!"

"I can take them myself. No need to help," I said and also backed away from the maid. "And why your room? Don't I get a guest room? It's a huge house,"

"Because silly, you're mine and we are supposed to sleep together," she smiled. "We're not married yet. So we shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed," I frowned.

"Ahem! If my daughter wants you to sleep in her room, then you sleep in her room. No more complaints," the CEO gave me a serious look.

I had to even forcefully give my bags to the maid for her to take them to Bri's room. I was already getting angry just standing here in the living room with them.

"You guys are just pure cruel," I spat, following the maid who was bringing my luggage up the stairs.

Walking down the long corridor seemed like forever, until we reached the door. I entered the room, it was a lot different than I expected it to be.

"I thought her room was going to be more girly, filled with posters or something," I mumbled. "This is actually the guest bedroom. She was just teasing you. Her bedroom is the one next door," the maid added, giving me a slight smile.
"Then that explains quite a lot. Thank you," I nodded as the maid set down my luggage before leaving me alone.

I put my luggage on top of the bed and opened it up, taking out all of my things. I threw everything in some drawers and took the sweatshirt with me on the bed.
I got changed and got ready for a nap. Even though there was still daylight.
I placed the Walkie-Talkie under my pillow and held onto the sweatshirt tightly. I just wanted to talk to Jisoo. I was so upset that our conversation at the park was cut short. I wanted to kiss her again, hold her in my arms again. To feel her warmth against me. I felt so down that I didn't realise I was crying, crying softly into the sweatshirt, making me feel sleepy.