26

But suddenly, I felt my heart begging to race. As I saw an imagine of Jisoo being carried away by the CEO.

I wanted to run towards her but I wouldn't move. I wanted to help, but nothing came out. I was starting to panic. Then as I was having a panic attack, I woke up.

I was gasping for air. Laying in a puddle of my own sweat. I sat up straight.

Because of me, Jisoo has been getting in trouble. I wasn't guaranteeing her protection. I had a lump in my throat. I knew that being here would definitely protect her. But I couldn't know if she was happy or not.

I got off of the bed and changed my clothes and bed sheets. I sat on a chair, pondered what she could be doing. But I only hoped she was happy.

I thought of ways to be able to see how she is actually doing from over here. If feeling the country doesn't work. I thought of a scenario, but I hated the thought of it. Would I take the risk to do it?

Would I risk my own happiness to make her the happiest person alive? I would.

I went over to Niki's room again.
"Hey Niki, can we talk? I have something important to tell you,"

He opened the door, he was dressed all fancy which caught me off guard.
"If you're busy, I can come back later," I was about to leave.

"Oh no no, it's fine. I was just experimenting around my closet," he chuckled. "What do you want to talk about?" he closed the door behind me.

"I have an idea that can get me out of here, but also can have Jisoo safe from everything,"

"Tell me," Niki answered, starting to change his shirt.

"What if I fake my own death? Once I do, I can flee the country with Jisoo. Well, when it does happen. I have something else prepared. So will you help me?"

He nodded and gestured me to sit down, him paying attention to what else I wanted to say.
He agreed to my plan. We came to a conclusion. I got up and left the room after.

"My love! You're coming out of my brothers room? Have you been there the past 5 hours?" Bri saw me and smiled.

"No, he left earlier but forgot something he dropped. So no, he was not," Niki peeked out of his room and explained.

"Oh okay, well babe, you're going to try on suits next week with my father!" she sounded excited. "Oh I also chose the wedding date. It will be in a month. So be ready by then. Love you!" she chuckled and walked away into her room.

"Wow, she used the word love. You haven't even been together for a week yet. Too bad you will be dead by then," Niki laughed as I waved at him with a little giggle and rushed back to my room.

*fast forward 3 days*

"Hey, it's us. We have your things," Niki knocked on my door which I directly opened and they handed me a black plastic bag and entered my room.

"Woah, that was actually quite fast," I closed the door behind them and took a look into the bag.

"There's one more thing we have for you," he held up a pair of keys dangling around his finger. "He said we can all go out tomorrow, but the car is chipped. So he will know where we are at all times,"

"So tomorrow we will follow that plan we have. You told Heeseung right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he told me everything. So I know what's going down tomorrow. You got some real balls," Heeseung raised his eyebrows and nodded in disbelief.

"Anything for my girl that I truly love. I will do anything for her," I took out the fake passports. "These look so real," I widened my eyes as everything was exact same as some real passports.

"You're going to keep your promise? Not putting me in jail right?" Heeseung looked at me with sad eyes.
"You're helping me. That's the last thing I would do. I'm keeping my word. Don't worry," I smiled. "I'm sure my team is looking for evidence of planning something to arrest your father," I looked back at Niki. "So he will have no choice but hand the company to you. We will all get what we want,"

"I told my father we were going to a bar that's across the Han river. And Heeseung has what you need. Plus, thank you," Niki nodded and felt thankful for Jungwon.
"We actually went for a 'test drive' and put it in the car. So you will have it tomorrow,"

"Really? Thank you guys so much, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then. I'll try hiding this well," I agreed and thanked them again.

"Well since you have my room now, I'll show you where I would always hide stuff," Niki chuckled.
"This drawer has a secret box, if you push it down, It opens up, and there it is," he showed him. "This is where I forgot my lighter, so I came for it,"

I put my passport in the secret compartment and gave Niki Jisoo's passport, then I grabbed the keys from him and saw them walk out of my room.

I felt the pressure finally be lifted off of my shoulders. I began to smile. Although knowing the consequences after the plan. I worried for Jisoo. But I knew, it would all be worth it in the end. I knew, that I had to be patient.

I closed the driver then put the keys in the pocket of my jacket.

*next day*

We were all in Niki's room, just waiting for it to be a lot more darker outside. I had my passport with me and a bag with clothes inside, two shirts and pants.
And most of cash that Niki gave me. All of my stuff were to keep safe so I had the in a black bag.

"Here's the address you should go. I think it's time to go too. The sooner the better," Heeseung said and gave me a note. I looked at it, and put it in the bag.

We were now walking to the car but as we were, Bri came out of her room, luckily Sunoo grabbed the bag.

"Okay guys, have fun! But don't! Flirt with any other girl! I will kill them, especially if you try contacting Jisoo," she smirked.

"Sis, don't worry. That's why I'm going too. I want you to be happy, so I for sure won't let him do any of that," Niki answered.

"Okay, well why is Heeseung carrying a trash bag?" she looked over to him.

"That's not practically a trash bag but we we're cleaning up my room. There was a lot under my bed, you know?" Niki again, saved it.

She walked away with a weird look on her face. So we quickly left the house and got into the car.

I took a look back and saw a big plastic bag, I probably already knew what it was. "Sure smells bad in here," we started driving off and arrived after long minutes.

"Okay, drink up. Except for Jungwon though. And let's take a selfie to prove to my father that we were here," we got off and walked into the bar.

After a couple of shots, Niki and Heeseung were out of it. This was my chance. I went out to the car to get myself ready.

𖣘𖣘𖣘