SEASON TWO

To Eleven,

Wherever you are, and as much as I hate to admit it, I miss you. I don't know what happened in the end, the boys won't tell me, all I know is you didn't make it, and Will did.

I feel like I missed the grand finale of a movie but it'll never be screened again, and for some reason everyone decided I'm not worth explaining to.

I wish you'd stayed, I felt myself being happier around you, and I didn't completely hate everyone else either. You made it easier. You liked to listen, and you cared, you didn't speak much but you didn't need to, I could tell what you wanted and needed.

I don't regret kissing you, either times. I understand it's weird and no one thinks it's right. But I liked it a lot, and I wish you were around now, maybe we'd be together, unless Mike found a way to ruin it, which I'm sure he would.

Mike doesn't talk to me anymore, not even to yell at me. He's angry all the time, and guarded. I get it; we went through a lot. I think he blames me for a lot of it. I don't really get it.

Mom's been weirder with me than ever before. They didn't get an explanation on what had hit my head in hospital. I didn't give her one when she asked. Honestly, I think she's just waiting for me to mess up and go to juvie, which at this point sounds better than here.

My dad took me fishing randomly, but we stopped after twenty minutes because I jokingly slapped him with the fish.

Hopper gives me rides to school now. I think he feels guilty about everything. I don't want his pity, but I will accept the cup of coffee he gives me in the morning (behind moms back though. She yelled at him once for it because I'm 'too young for it' like Jesus woman bite me)

He misses you too I think, if I bring you up he changes the subject quickly, which is fine.

I'm going on a bit I know, but just know I do miss you. If you're out there somewhere, I hope you're safe, and I hope you're happy.

Maybe I'll see you sometime soon...

Amber Wheeler