"Me no want to leave"

*A/N*

Hello my 2 readers, How was your weekend? I am here to bless you with another chapter.  You're welcome. 

*Y/N* POV

It was already dark outside when I woke up. I turned my head and saw Feitan playing with my hair. "You should have woken me up" He let go of my hair and looked at me, "Me no want shower" I laughed at his response.

I got up and dragged him off my bed. "If you don't shower, I won't let you sleep in my bed," I said, resting my hip. "Tch," he bounced off to the bathroom and slammed the door. "Do you want soup or pasta for dinner?" I yelled to Feitan, hoping my voice would reach over the shower. "Soup...bread one." After getting confirmation, I immediately hollowed out two pre-made bread batters and put them in the oven. I started chopping my vegies for the soup as I heard the bathroom door slam open and steam coming out.

"There are some clothes for you on the bed," I said, pointing towards it. "And don't you dare get back into bed before eating." He put on his clothes, then made his way to hang the towel before flopping himself on the chair in front of the table. "Can you wash the fungi I collected earlier? I was going to do that before those men came," He looked at me, then picked up the basket and walked next to me in the kitchen. "When you're done, we can grill and add them to the soup," I said while I stirred the pan.

After the soup finished cooking, I poured it into the hole in the bread. We both sat down and ate in silence. It was nice. After we finished our meal, Fei got up, picked up our plates, and brought them to the sink. I sealed the leftover soup and put it away before noticing some arms crawling up against my waist.

"What's up?" I said while peeking behind me. He leaned his head in the crook of my neck and whined. I turned around and looked into his eyes, "Fei?" he looked me in my eyes with a hint of sadness. "Me no want to leave." I frowned at that, "Why do you have to leave?" He looked away at that.

Feitan and I have this very complicated relationship. I don't know what to call it. We don't talk about it. He comes over now and then, and we just have these moments that make my heart light up, but we never talk about it. I care a lot about him, and I know he does for me too, so why does it feel like a wall is between us?

"Feitan, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but," I took his hands and intertwined our fingers, "I'll always be here for you." He looked at me for a moment. It felt like a short eternity. Then, he put his hands over my eyes. He kissed me. Then he was gone.

I know I shouldn't be surprised; he always comes, stays for a few days, then leaves for god knows how long, but I always can't help but miss him every time. I wish he would confide in me a little more. Instead of wasting time thinking about the tiny man, I decided to carry on my chores. I grabbed my basket and made my way into my greenhouse, filled with crops. I heard a rustling noise and a flop as I collected my greens.

I peaked my head out and saw blood spattered in the grass in front of the cabin, along with long silky black hair decorating around it. He looked ethereal somehow, similar to a painting, even though it was a man close to death.

*A/N*

So what did you guys think? I know I promised you fluff, but no fic is good without some angst amiright? I know this is a super short chapter, but let's make a deal, okay? I'll write multiple short chapters instead of big ones. Also Illumi????