"Hisoka, what are you doing here"

*A/N*

Sorry for not updating since may pookie😝Here's your Christmas miracle update <3                  Also yell at me in the comments if I don't update cause that will get me to do it lol

*Y/N's POV*

Gotoh opened the big golden gates and a huge man covered in muscles and long wavy white hair sat on a lavish velvet and leather couch with Illumi standing behind him and a woman with a Victorian dress and wrapped with bandages sat next to him.

"Welcome y/n, my name is Silva and this is my wife Kikyo." Said the silvered haired man, referring to the women sitting next to him.

Then the mummy-woman spoke, "Illumi has talked so much about you" she said while giggling and hiding her face with a fan. That was not needed since her face was already hidden behind the bandages.

"Nice to make your acquaintances, I'm honored to be invited to work for you." I said, giving them a small bow.

Which of course is a lie. I don't want to work for the Zoldick family, are you kidding me?

"My youngest son, Alluka, was born with quite the peculiar ability, he shares a body with an entity that he calls "Nanika"

"An entity?" I asked confused. I don't know if my abilities can help in a case like this. I'm a healer, not an exorcist.

"Yes, Nanika has the power to grant any wish of any kind," his wife began explaining.

Man that sounds great! What's wrong with that?

"However, it can only be done after three requests of Alluka have been fulfilled."

This is really strange.

"What kind of requests?" I asked.

"The more outrageous the previous wish, the crazier the request."

Oh, I see what this is getting at.

"Is this a nen-ability?"

"No, this is a power Alluka was born with" Silva informed me and I could start to hear his wife tearing up.

"Illumi, bring her to Alluka. We will monitor from above." Silva ordered, and Illumi immediately appeared by my side and gave me his hand to help me stand up from the seat, which I took.

Feitan would never.

-=+=-

Illumi led me through a long and dark hallway being lit by torches. It was decorated with stones and the humidity of it was making my hair frizz up. The walk was a long one, I looked and counted the moss on some of the stones as I walked to take my mind of things and the metalic smell. I tried striking up conversation but Illumi didn't seem to be in a mood to talk. 

 We were almost to big metal doors of Alluka's sanctuary when a joker card was thrown at the ground right in front of my feet.

"Hisoka, what are you doing here?" Illumi asked with obvious anger hinted at his voice.

*A/N*

 Do you like the chapter? Sorry for not updating for so long!! I'll try to update some time soon, and if I don't please scream at me until I do :)

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS 👹