"Eliminate on."

*A/N*

Weekly update time! Look, I didn't take a month to update! Are you proud of me?

*y/n's POV*

After meeting the others, Shalnark explained how Greed Island is actually not a game but a real place. So we decided to leave the game and try to find its actual location. 

So now we are in a boat trying to Greed Island. Greatttt.

"Hey, aren't we going east?" I asked Shalnark.

"Yep." 

"Didn't Chrollo's fortune tell us to go east?"

"You're right, y/n!" He beamed a smile, "What an excellent memory you have!" 

"So loud," Feitan said as he crawled his way back to me. 

"We arrive on Greed Island in a few hours," Shalnark said as he looked at his watch, "Just as the sun is setting." He pointed his pointer finger to the sky, then brought his hand to his chin and brightness up again a second later. 

"I got it!" We all turned to Shalnark to see what he meant. "The boss must have hired someone to play for him," he turns to Machi. "That must mean the nen exorcist is playing Greed Island." 

"Good thinking Shal!" Franklin said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"That must be the island," Shizuku pointed towards it grabbing our attention. 

Shalnark was right. We did arrive as the sun was setting. 

"All right," Phinks said as we walked in the sand, "so where are we on the island?" due to the lack of response, he just continued talking. "Let's steal an 'Accompany' card so we can go somewhere." 

Then, Phinks put his hand out in front of us, making us halt our walking. 

"Uninvited guests, huh?" A big buff man came out of the shadows with an immense amount of aura surrounding him. 

"Hmm, it makes me nervous." He said, walking closer. 

He doesn't seem nervous at all. Tsk.

"Just to be sure, you folks aren't castaways, are you?" The man put a hand on his hips. "I doubt it since the currents on the island make it virtually impossible to drift here by accident." 

This guy is something else. But I bet we could take him in a fight.

I glanced at Feitan to see if he had any thoughts on the situation, but he doesn't look like he gives a flying shit, so things must be under control.

"Who the hell are you?" Phinks said with a smile, "Are you supposed to be our guide or somethin'?" 

Is he an idiot? 

Feitan also doesn't seem amused by Phink's 'jokes' due to the eye-rolling he was doing just a sec ago. 

"No, I'm just one of the creators of this game. You can call me Razor." 

Razor huh?

"I mainly handle the emissive systems like traveling by spell and trespassers." He said, pulling a card out of his pocket. "This spell can only be used by a game master. Sorry, but you will have to leave." 

Is he going to send us to jail or something?

"Come back the right way, and you will be welcomed here. There is an excellent item in the game that you can obtain by fighting me." 

I bet Phinks would love to get a swing on that guy, item or not.

"So, if you decide to play, we will probably get to fight eventually." Razor continued. 

"Fine then, we will be right back, through the front door next time," Phinks said, sounding pissed.

Razor, or whatever his name was, raised the card in the air, "Eliminate on."

Then we were all transported out of Greed Island. 

*A/N*

The next update will be more y/n & Fei time, so look forward to that. Next update sometime next week or mayhaps the weekend? Who knows?