"Feitan, here I come!"

*A/N*

Two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll baby!

*Y/N POV*

"Feitan hasn't lost shit!" I said, slamming my hand on my wooden table. Illumi didn't respond.

"Whatever, he is a spider. You are Zoldick. I don't care!" I stood up. "I'm giving you two minutes to tell me what you wanted to talk to me about before I kick you out!" I said, pointing at the door.

I made a mental note to process my emotions later. First, I got to deal with this guy.

"Y/n, how does your nen work?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I've witnessed quite a few nen healers in my time, but I've never seen one as skilled as you."

"Um, thanks?" I sat down in my chair. "I'm a manipulator," His ears chirped up at that. "I manipulate cells. This can be used to attack and heal, although I prefer to use it strictly for healing."

"My parents were quite impressed with the excellent job with my wounds," He shoved his hand in his pocket, "not a scar to be seen." He took his hand out, and a card appeared in his hands.

"This card contains a number directly towards my family if you ever need to reach us for business." I took the card out of his hand, grabbed a pen and paper, and wrote down my number.

"If you ever come in need of healing, call me." I looked away, "This is thanks for telling me the truth about Fei."

"Y/n," Illumi said while getting up from his seat.

"Yes?" I tilted my head.

"If you and Feitan don't work out, call me," He made his way towards the door. "You would make an excellent Zoldick bride with your ability."

I sighed, "Goodbye, Illumi," I gave him a fake smile as I slammed the door the second his foot landed outside my door.

Okay, time for research!

----------

I packed a small bag and made my way towards York New. "Feitan, here I come!" I only live a couple hours out, so it didn't take long.

York New was hectic since the auction was soon. The polluted smell of the crowded city filled my nostrils. I miss the clean green smell of my cabin.

I made my way to the local library and sat down in front of the public computers. I plugged my hunter's license in. Time to see what I can find out about the troupe.

I studied for what felt like hours over intel but didn't find anything. I finally decided that this was futile and checked myself into the nearest hotel.

The York, New City auction has glamorous items that even the troupe would be interested in. I should attend. I could use some old connections for entry and search for Feitan there.

And even if Fei doesn't show up, I can at least have a good time.

*A/N*

Don't worry Feitan will be back next chapter, this will prob be a long long fic. Also should I start a dabi x reader fic? Anyways, don't forget to vote & comment <3