"Gotoh, representing the Zoldycks."

*A/N*

I'm uploading this in ao3, so if you see it there, none is stealing the fic it's me. 

Anyways working at Illumi's house????

*Y/N'S POV*

Just as Illumi mentioned, I got an email from his butler not even an hour later. 

How did they get my email?? ehh, rich people have their ways, I guess. 

"Dear Ms. l/n,

The formal contract will be sent electronically later today. The pay should range from 1,000,000 to 5,000,000, but the price may be negotiated.

The start date is the day after tomorrow, and the end date is two weeks from then, as requested.  

Housing and meals will be provided during your stay.

Please show up no later than 8:00 am at the Gate to Hades.

We expect you to keep this strictly confidential. 

We look forward to your arrival,

Gotoh, representing the Zoldycks."

Well, I guess I have today and tomorrow to prep my garden.

I just got home, and I'm already leaving. Man, this sucks. 

-=+=-

I spent my day cleaning my cabin and my garden.

After I removed all the dead crops and the damaging weeds, I planted new ones and hooked up a sprinkler system to aid them as I was gone. 

I mixed a fertilizer stashed in the corner for the last few months to see if it would do anything and called it quits. 

Then, I packed a small suitcase with essentials and professional work clothes. 

I saw a loose piece of paper in the corner of my eye and wrote Fei a letter if he happened to stop by as I was gone. 

I don't want him to be worried after all. 

I didn't mention that I was working for the Zoldycks since tensions were high the last time they saw each other, but I wrote that I was away working and when I would be back.

I took one last shower in my home and slept before the dreaded day. 

The clanging sound of my alarm woke me up at 4 am. The Zoldyck mansion isn't close by, after all.

I packed my breakfast and snacks in my bag and ate as I left for the airport for a 2-hour flight. Then I took a tour bus up the mountain to arrive at the Gate to Hades at 7:45.

I opened 3 of the many gates with a little use of my nen and found the man, who I assumed to be Gotoh waiting for me on the other side. 

"Hello, I'm y/n." 

"Nice to be acquainted with you, Ms. y/n. You may call me Gotoh." He said with a small bow.

Gotoh walked me up to the main mansion, stopped being two big golden doors, and informed me that Silva Zoldyck, Illumi's father, would speak to me about the job in further detail.

I'm already neck deep, so I might as well go for it!

I took a deep breath and went inside as Gotoh opened the door for me. 

*A/N*

Did you like the chapter? 

I don't want to spoil anything, but a colored-haired clown might appear soon...

Don't forget to comment & vote <3