"Boo."

*A/N*

Heyyyy, sorry for not updating in like... since August. Gotta keep you on your toes 🤪

*Y/N POV*

We decided to head back to Greed Island the correct way this time. I look at Feitan standing by my side with an uncaring expression, then Phinks, who I can tell is itching for a fight with that Razor guy we met last time.

Shalnark set up the console, gave us our rings, and we were all set. One-by-one we all went, then we were back to the plains area we were in when we first arrived. The green grass and the baby-blue sky looked verbatim to last time; it could have fooled me as a program.

"Since everyone is here," Shalknark said, putting his hands on his hips, "we should all split up and look for that Nen exorcist!"

We all nodded in return when Franklin interrupted Shalnark, who was just about to speak.

"Let's go back into our usual groups and hit all the major cities."

"Booooo! I don't want to babysit the lovebirds over here!" Phinks exclaimed while pointing to us with a frown, but I could tell he was half-kidding.

Ignoring Phinks, Shalnark continued, "Use the 'Contact' card when you have any news, and we will meet up back in Massedora in 2 weeks regardless so we can share intel."

After all agreeing in some fashion of plans for our stay, Feitan, Phinks, and I all marched forth to the Port City of Soufrabi. I've never been to Port City, so I'm pretty excited.

"It sucks that we have to walk all the way there," I said, sighing, "but at least the seafood is going to be great!"

"Hell yeah! I can't wait to chow down some crab!" Phinks shouted.

-=+=-

I first saw Soufrabi as a gorgeous city, beautifully lined with cliffs accentuating their boat-filled ports and lights that looked like stars in their night market.

We headed to the market stands where Phinks and I talked to the NPCs running the stands to get some info on the nen exorcist while Feitan dipped to who knows where. After all that talking, the only thing we learned was that pirates secretly ruled the town.

"Man, that totally blows!" Phinks said, kicking some dust on the ground.

"Let's try one more stand," I pointed to one with a lady making seashell bracelets "then let's go find Fei."

He better not be getting in trouble, I said picking my nails anxiously.

We walked over to the lady of the shell-jewelry stand, and she told us that the lighthouse was the Pirate's den. But sadly, we didn't come here to buy beach jewelry or complete some stupid quest. So we decided to quit investigating for the night and find a place to crash, after finding Feitan of course.

Just as Phinks was going to activate his en to find Feitan he was right behind him.

"Boo," Fei said flicking Phinks on his back making him shiver and lose his balance.

"WATCH IT!" Phinks said grinding his teeth, where I giggled in response, I find it cute watching them tease each other.

"Let's crash over there, I'm exhausted!" Phinks yawned while pointing to the blue and gray concrete building with white shells on the border, the sign 'Hotel" painted in the same pearly white.

I'm sure they could have gone all night uncovering the town, but instead, they are considerate of me by going to a hotel and catching some z.

*Info*

Contact card: Allows communication through the binders with the target player (limited to players previously met inside the game. Maximum duration is 3 minutes; during this period, only the player initiating conversation with "Contact" can cut off communication.) 

*A/N*

I did not proof read this so please kindly point out spelling mistakes if you spot one. Also, if you want to volunteer to proof read my chapters, message me :)

Don't forget to vote & comment <3