"Time for you to die!"

*A/N*

Sorry for not updating for a while. Now that finals are basically over, I will be updating A LOT, so don't get tired of me, m'k! Anyways enjoy ;) 

*Y/N POV*

I've been killing time in York New, waiting for the auction to start. I went to a nearby coffee shop and stuffed myself with their baked goods.

The universe had to be on my side because a ticket was so easily accessible. Well, I wouldn't call it "accessible"; it's more of easy to obtain! Okay, I stole some guy's ticket.

Only an hour and a half left until it begins. I made my way back to the hotel and changed into my outfit. I thought about wearing a dress, but that would bring too much attention to myself. I, Y/n L/n, will be wearing a suit.

----------------

I've been waiting at the bar section of the waiting room, and one thing has been bothering me. A grown man is eating with a teenage girl! They look too different to be related, so he can't be her dad. And ugh, he is wearing a bandana on his forehead in a luxurious place like this.

Before I could get up and give that asshole a piece of my mind, the bells for the auction to begin were rung. I quickly walked onto the designated room and sat on the 4th row.

What the actual fuck! "Feitan?..."

Feitan and a purple Frankenstein come out as the auctioneers. Okay, calm yourself down, y/n. You found Feitan. That's a win for now.

"Uh.." Feitan tapped the mic, and everyone seemed to hush. Wow, Feitan looks great in that suit... WOAH, is he smirking?

"I would like to welcome you to the underground auction." Man, his grammar has gotten a lot better, even if his speech is still a little rugged.

"Enough formalities. Let's get down to the business at hand, shall we?" Is the troupe working with the mafia? Is that why Fei is the auctioneer?

"Time for you to die!" the purple Frankenstein guy shouted, leading everyone to a craze. He raised his hands, and his fingertips de-attached.

"An emitter" I muttererd. As the man was killing all those people, I ran past the current of people trying to escape hoping to reach Feitan.

"Feitan!" I shouted, his head turned towards my direction. "Y/n?" He ran at me and picked me up. Seeing his partner move, the Frankenstein refrained from shooting this way until Feitan came back next to him, with me in his arms.

"Is this you're girl, Feitan?" purple Frankie asked, and Fei only muttered a "tch" in response.

"Fei, let me down," I said more seriously after the euphoria from finding him quieted down. He let me down. We just looked at each other without saying anything. I grabbed his hand.

The purple man finished his genocide, and a girl with short black hair and glasses holding a vacuum began to suck up the corpses, blood, and chairs.

"Feitan? Who is this girl?" the black-haired woman said while tilting her head. "I'm y/n," I said, showing her a soft smile.

"I'm aware you guys are quite preoccupied, but would you mind if I steal Feitan for a few minutes?" I gripped Feitan's hand tighter in anticipation.

The girl and purple man looked at each other, and then Frankie said, "Sure, just be back before the boss calls."

Feitan nodded in response, picked me up bridal style, jumped, and we vanished.

"So this what the roof of such a tall building looks like," I said, admiring the view. I turned around to face him.

"Fei, I know about the Phantom Troupe."

*A/N*

Sorry for not updating again, I will shower you with updates this week, I promise. Don't forget to vote & comment! <3