"Look at me!"

*A/N*

I got tears in my eyes writing this. I get emotional easily okay? In Feitan's POV, he spirals into a self-deprecating spree, so if you're sensitive to that DO NOT READ. I tried to keep it minimal. 

*Y/N's POV*

"Fei, I know about the Phantom Troupe."

He looked at me slightly, then turned his head away from me. There were no tears in his eyes, but I knew he wanted to cry.

"Illumi told me." I looked up to the night sky, feeling a little emotional myself.

"Fei... It's okay." I took a deep breath. "I'm not going to leave you. Never."

He hugged me from behind, so I couldn't see his face. Then he whispered a small "thanks."

Feitan and I have known each other for a long time. It took a while for our relationship to develop to this stage. Feitan has never had a relationship before and has deep emotional issues, which leads him to run away from me. Not cause he doesn't like me, it's because he likes me. He is scared to love.

"Feitan," I turned around and cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look into my eyes.

"I love you." We touched foreheads, and he closed his eyes. "And I know you love me too."

He nodded, and we stayed like that for what seemed to be an eternity.

I trailed my finger over his suit. "You know... you look terrific in this suit." He blushed over my comment, and I could feel him wanting to look away, but I didn't let him. Not tonight.

"Look at me!" I shouted. Some tears slipped out.

"Stop running away from me, please." I gripped my hands on his suit, and my tears soiled his clothing. "I know you love me too, so.." I shoved my head into the crook of his neck.

"Stop leaving me, please."

He took my hand and pecked it. "I have to go." He looked towards the roof door, "The boss is waiting."

He shoved a hair strand behind my ear. "I'll come back for you." It was no louder than a whisper, "always."

And then he was gone.

I feel down on my knees. I could feel my legs bruising up from the landing. I didn't care to heal them. I didn't even feel the pain. All I did was cry on that roof's floor.

*Feitan's POV*  

(Feitan's thoughts are in his birth language so it's more smooth than when he speaks.)

She was right.

She is always right.

I do love her.

I could never say to her face, though.

I'm an idiot. I don't understand why she likes a fool like me.

I don't deserve her.

I'm a monster.

Stop.

I need to focus on the mission.

Shut my emotions out. Then, I'll confront her.

Confront myself.

*A/N*

Thoughts? This was a vulnerable chapter so Feitan is not portrayed 100% canonically due to us not knowing his vulnerable side. 

I was thinking of making a spin off when Feitan and y/n first met. So tell me your thoughts over that. 

Anyways, don't forget to comment & vote <3