"It seems Feitan has lost his girlfriend"

*A/N*

I wrote so much I had to cut this chapter in half... I might double-post today, who knows!

*Y/N POV*

I don't understand Feitan, but oh boy, how I wish I could! Sometimes when I'm with him, it's like a fairytale dream, and other times it's so frustrating I could punch my wall!

I tried my best to keep moving around the garden to keep my mind and body busy, so I wouldn't have to deal with my emotions.

I can't deny that I have feelings for Feitan, and I know he has for me too, so why does he keep avoiding me. What is he trying so desperately to protect me from?

He didn't have that big of an issue when I came into contact with a Zoldick, so what is he hiding? UGH! He is so frustrating! When I see him again, I will give him a piece of my mind!

That reminds me, what is "the troupe"? I remember the man from before referring to Feitan as part of the troupe. Maybe that correlates to the thing Feitan is hiding.

I need to find a way to show Feitan that he doesn't need to protect me and be insecure about himself. I need to show him I won't leave him!

--------

Feitan hasn't shown up in a few weeks. This isn't unusual, but somehow, it feels like I'll never see him again. I need to find the Zoldick; wow, I never thought I would think that!

But I need to find Fei, even if that means confronting the big-bad assassin.

It seems like I won't even need to look for him, look for him cause he came looking for me first. I slid a dagger Feitan gave to me into my butt pocket.

"Hello there, Y/n." The man said, letting himself into my home. "Apologies for dropping by unannounced."

"Hello..." I said, hinting for his name. "Illumi."

"Hello, Illumi," I fake smiled at him. "What do you need?" I pulled out a chair, insinuating for him to take a seat.

"I came over for a chat." He said, sitting down while I made my way to the opposite side of the table to take a seat myself.

"Wonderful, I was just about to look for you myself." He tilted his head upon my words.

"I have a couple of questions for you, Illumi."

"Likewise y/n," He said before expanding his en. "It seems Feitan is not here."

I bit the inside of my cheek, "Yes, he had somewhere to be today," I said, hopefully dropping the subject. "I wanted to ask you about the troupe you mentioned in our last encounter."

"Oh, did Feitan not tell you?" He tilted his head.

"Tell me what?" I accidentally slipped out an aggressive tone.

"Feitan is a spider."

"A what?" A spider? What in the world does that mean?

Illumi chuckled, "Feitan is part of the Phantom Troupe."

My world crumbled at that. I knew Feitan didn't have the most honorable line of work. I've seen him kill in front of me, but the Phantom Troupe? That is borderline insanity!

"It seems Feitan has lost his girlfriend," Illumi said with a slight smile after witnessing my reaction. 

*A/N*

I swear this will become tooth-rotting fluff okay? I just need a little spice. I was originally planning not to add any lemon or smut to this fic but if you guys are okay with it maybe I will ;) Don't forget to vote & comment!