"Now, it won't get in our way"

*A/N*

Okay minors, time to skedaddle cause this chapter is smut for all my dirty freaks😉

It was dark out, so I decided to get us a place to crash for the night. We stopped by Antokiba, the City of Prizes.

We checked into the hotel, and Fei just collapsed on the bed. I smiled. I missed this sight. It feels like the last time Fei and I were alone like this was an eternity ago. It's endearing to relax like this.

"Fei, I'm going to go look for a bite to eat. Do you want to come with or do you want me to bring you something back?"

Feitan looked at me and thought for a second, "I'll come," he got up, shoving his hands in his pockets like usual. "That way, if a player comes, I can kill them," He said with a smile.

"Alright," I said, holding the door open for him and locking the room when he got out.

Ever since I joined the Troupe, Feitan seems more open to me about his thirst for blood. I knew before he was no stranger to murder, but now he shows his dark side freely.

It makes me happy he feels more comfortable with me now.

"For our next stop, do you want to go to the City of Loveee?~" I said as we walked down the street, shooting him a wink.

In an instant, Feitan pulled down his mask and grabbed my chin, kissing me.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

You know what? Fuck it.

I grabbed him by his arm and ran back to the hotel room. I pulled him inside and slammed his back on the door giving him a kiss. His arms slithered around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp and taking the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. His tongue felt so warm and rugged while it danced with mine that I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"We haven't done this in a while, huh?" I said out of breath. He smirked, pulling me into the bed and getting on top. He straddled me while I lay down with my back against the bed. Unexpectedly he started pulling my hair up. I shot him a confused look. 

"Now, it won't get in our way."

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him down, connecting our lips again. He wastes no time pulling off my shirt while I struggle to undo his cloak. He chuckles while he throws it off himself and unbuckles my bra with one hand. 

His body is amazing. Every time I see it, my mouth waters.

 I take this chance to pull him down and switch our positions. His back against the silk blankets and me straddling him from above. 

I run my hands through his ripped body, almost in awe. He pulls me in for another harsh kiss while I position myself against his hard member. 

To combat my "attack," he starts letting a trail of hickeys all over my neck to chest. I can't help but let out another moan.

I start grinding on him in revenge, drawing out a moan back. Hearing Feitan's voice made me start gushing between my legs.

"I can feel how wet you are on me," Feitan said while he sucked on my nipples.

"I can feel how hard you are on me," I said, giving him another grind.

I could feel he was starting to get impatient, so I slowly took off my pants, smiling as I teased him. He quickly got rid of his own pants and boxers, letting me get a front-row view of his impressive member. 

It was so hard it was twitching. Feitan may be small in height, but he ain't small down here. I licked my lips while I stared at his leaking cock.

"Hungry are we?" He looked at me with a smirk.

"You bet!" I said as I gave his cock a kiss, watching him flinch. It made me want to tease him more, but before I got the chance, he got behind me and shoved himself inside of me. 

He began pistoning me at an impossible speed from behind as I moaned uncontrollably and did my best to keep my balance, placing my hands against the headboard. He used this position to his advantage, giving me a plethora of kisses all over my body.

"W-wait~" I moaned as I tried my best to speak, "F-eeei, ahh, d-did you put on protect- AHHH~." 

He didn't respond and continued thrusting harder and harder. I could feel myself throbbing erratically all over his perfectly shaped cock, "Ahhh~" I moaned as my eyes saw stars from him aiming his cock at my cervix. His girthy member kissed my womb as I came all over him, drawing out his own release. 

I could feel his warmth start leaking out of me, even though Fei was still inside. 

We never got dinner that night, and Fei stayed inside until morning.

*A/N*

Okay this was my first time writting smut and I feel very cringe right now, this was very embarrassing to write but hopefully, I'll get better in the future. Now, if you want more smut you better start begging cause idk what other time I'll sneak it into this fic.

Don't forget to vote & comment <3