"Thanks for leaving with me"

*A/N*

OK, to be honest with you, I have no idea where this is going, and it's pissing me off, so I'm giving up on following the story, and I'm gonna write whatever I want cause it's my fic, so...

Also, you guys are so funny. Your comments are taking me out.

*Y'N POV*

I almost sank into the fluffy hotel bed when small calloused hands shook me from my subconsciousness to reality.

"Oh my gosh, Feitan, STOP" I tried pushing him away as I dug my face into the white-feathery pillow, but Feitan was having none of that and pulled me by my waist and threw me on the floor.

"Now that's a way to wake someone up," Phinks said, chuckling while I faceplanted on the hotel's sandalwood flooring. It smelt like sharpie.

"You suck," I saw while rolling to my back while blocking the natural light from the window to reach my eyes with my hands.

"No, you did," Fei said while shooting a mischievous glance at Phinks, drawing out another chuckle.

"Whatever, what's up?" I got up walking to the bathroom to wash my face.

"The others found an exorcist-" 

"Oh, thank goodness," I cut Phinks off, relived,

"With Hisoka's help."

Oh, I hate that fucking clown.

"So, does that mean I can dip?" I made a face at Phinks, making him laugh. Man, maybe I should pursue comedy.

"Yeah, y/n, it means you can "dip," Phinks did quotes with his fingers, laughing while Fei shot me a scowl.

"We'll get him to the boss. Machi and Nobu also have things to take care of, so meet them at the Port to get a transport ticket." Fei informed me while handing me my bag with all my stuff packed. 

"Gotcha, call me when you leave," I said, waving my phone at him.

------------------------

"Thanks for leaving with me," I smiled at Machi and Nobunaga while holding the transport ticket card.

"Of course," Nobunaga said with a reassuring smile.

"God, I can't wait to get out of here," 

"Me too," I responded to Machi laughing.

The card transported us back to the base. It looked the exact same as before we left but with no Fei. 

It feels so empty without him. 

It's not right.

But I had things to do and a job to complete, so I said my goodbyes to Machi and Nobu and returned to the cottage.

*A/N*

I know it is a short chapter with like 0 plot, but I already started the next chapter and will post later today, probably. Now that I have given up keeping it somewhat canon, I'll update waaaay more frequently. 

Don't forget to comment & vote <3