"The boss wants to meet you"

*A/N*

I might double update today, who knows?

*Y/N's POV*

From my slumber, I could feel tiny hands playing with my hair.

"Feitan?" I slowly opened my heavy eyelids. My eyes hurt from crying. Great.

He didn't say anything. He put his hand over my eyes and pushed my head back down to the pillow. "Hey!" It was faint, but I swear I heard a tiny laugh.

He's back.

He kept his promise.

"Hey, Feitan... thanks." He slowly took his hand away from my eyes, "thanks for coming back."

"I don't go back on my word." I smiled, "How noble of you, Fei." I slowly made my way into a sitting position and looked at him. "Now what?" He looked at me, ignoring my question.

"I discovered the appropriate title for you."

What does this mean?

Is he going to ask me out? No. Feitan doesn't know these types of protocols.

"Title?" I titled my head. "Yes."

"Okay, what is it?" I fiddled my fingers in anticipation.

"You are mine." What?

"No, I am not." He looked at me, shocked. It almost made me laugh seeing this look on his face.

"I am mine, and you are yours." I laughed a little. He probably thinks I'm rejecting him. "We are each other's, but still our owns." It seems like he likes this answer. He nodded in response.

He reached out and held my hand. I think this is one of the few times he has initiated contact with me, even though he is the one who is so obviously touch starved. "The boss wants to meet you."

"What?" He has to be kidding. Feitan, I love you, but I am not going near the boss of the Phantom Troupe, for god's sake.

"Please." Damn, he knows I don't want to meet his boss.

"Okay, when?"

"I don't know," he waved to his phone; oh, they'll probably notify him.

"The troupe is my family."

Oh.

Damn, I suck ass, huh? I can't believe I've been judging them on something as foolish as their superficial public appearances and rumors.

I jumped out of bed. There is no time to waste. This Feitan's family we are talking about, I have to make a good impression. I hurried to the closet and dug through my suitcase.

"Fei, what should I wear? What if they don't like me? I don't want to let you go!" I panicked. He got up and made his way toward me.

"Clothes do not matter." He leaned on me, "They will like you," He looked like he thought of something and scrunched his nose, "They will like you a little too much." He put his arms around my waist and squeezed.

Oh. Feitan's phone is ringing.

"Uvo is not back." The deep voice through the phone said, and Fei looked down. "Bring the girl with you and come back." Feitan just hung up the phone. So he is an ass to everyone, huh? I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Would this suit be too much?" I mentioned to the suit I wore at the auction. "No, the purple guy and vacuum girl already saw me wearing this." I looked through my clothes, trying to find something presentable.

"Okay, I'll wear this!" 

*A/N*

I'll leave what y/n is wearing ambiguous so you guys can think of whatever you want. You know, I'm the one writting this and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Don't forget to comment & vote <3