010. THE DEAL // UNTIL NEXT TIME, RO

Harry never spent the night.

It was typical practice for him to leave the bed of one of his conquests before they woke the next morning. However, the night between him and Rory was nothing typical.

Her demeanour changed when he finally got her settled into his lap. There was a feeling that lingered and left Harry surprised.

Rory was flustered.

It was only proven more as she attempted to keep herself busy and fussed over him taking a shower.

"You should shower and wash the extra dried blood off you. I'd rather not have you dirty up my sheets. I just washed them," she said, quickly aware of her mistake. "Not that I'm expecting you to stay. I don't care if you do. But you probably shouldn't walk around with dried blood on you either."

"Are you going to join me?"

Her head cocked to the side. "Why would I do that? You're a big boy. I'm sure that you are more than capable of handling it on your own."

"Scared you won't be able to keep your hands off me, Bambi?"

"Oh, please. I am more than capable of keeping my hands to myself."

Waiting for the shower to heat up, Harry teased her over her insistent need to make him aware that she was in fact not flustered. He was amused by her reaction every time he commented on her flushed skin or the rapid beat of her heart; it was pissing her off. What truly got to him the most was her way of proving it through kissing him and telling him she felt nothing for him.

A risky move by the little Bambi. Especially since it didn't take long for her to beg for his touch.

Turning her around to face the mirror, he instructed her to watch. He wanted her to see the pleasure he usually witnessed as she finished around his fingers.

"See?" A smirk crossed her lips as she attempted to regain control over her breathing. "As I said, I feel nothing for you. Not even that could make me enjoy your company."

"That may be true," he said as he pressed a kiss against her neck and wiped his fingers against the inside of her thigh. "But you have made quite the mess. So it looks like you will be joining me for that shower after all."

Harry struggled to recall the last time he had a shower that relaxing.

The moment he stepped foot into her crowded shower, a state of pure bliss washed over him, even in the cramped space. The distraction she provided helped; not her naked body, but the way she handled him with care. 

With a delicate touch, she helped wash off the dried blood, avoiding the area of his stitches that she covered with a bandage. The washcloth she had clutched in her hand cleaned every inch of his skin. If it weren't for the stitches on his side or the bruising that scattered his body from head to toe, one would have never assumed he had been a blood-covered mess moments ago.

Despite his teasing, he never intended for anything to happen. The last thing he wanted was for Rory to feel obligated or forced. And since he was unable to currently read where her thoughts were leading the Bambi, he kept his hands to himself as she worked.

That all changed the moment her sinful lips whispered, "Touch me."

Was it touch me? Or fuck me?

Harry wasn't sure. But it didn't take long to figure out that either would have been correct.

Quite the relaxing shower indeed; he could get used to those.