019. REWARD

019. REWARD

Get on your knees

Get on your knees.

Those four words were Rory's undoing.

Resting back on her heels, her eyes looked up at the brooding man in front of her. She hated to admit it, but even in dim lighting, he was still extremely good looking. Even his green eyes were piercing as ever. Lucky bastard.

The button-down shirt he had worn for the night was removed and discarded off to the side. Rory sunk her teeth into her bottom lip as her eyes traced the visible ink marks scattered across his chest. Light clanks of metal from his belt buckle and the noise of her heart rapidly thumping in her chest were the only sounds to fill the otherwise silent room.

His hand roughly gripped her chin. "This is where you earn your reward. Understood?"

She nodded.

"Words, Rory."

Licking her lips, she answered with a light, "Yes."

With the knowledge of earning her reward in her mind, she felt her instincts kick into high gear. It was a blessing and a curse to have the mind she did. It ensured she always worked hard enough to come out on top - even if that meant killing herself in the process. Well, this circumstance wouldn't call for her to work until the point of exhaustion and numbness - at least, she hoped.

Death by a cock. That would be a funny way to go.

Although, she feared that might be true once he pulled down his briefs. It was well above average, that was for sure, but it wasn't abnormally large - the size that needed a proper warm-up before use.

Without needing an invitation, Rory got to work. It wasn't like she needed any instructions - she knew what he expected of her. A proper blowjob. The kind that earned her a reward. A reward that he had been dangling in front of her since the damn cab ride.

She started things slowly, easing him in with a little tease. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she ran it down to the base and back up. She repeated the action a handful of times before she could sense he was already growing frustrated by her action. Not wanting it to hurt her chances of the reward, she ignored the urge to continue with her teasing and began to work inch by inch of his length past her parted lips.

Reaching down, Harry gathered her hair in his hands. What she thought to be a kind gesture, Rory soon learned that it was only an opportunity for Harry to guide her mouth at a faster speed. Rory knew he liked control. But she thought there would be a few minutes allowed to work at her own pace before he took over.

The hand tangled in her hair gripped tighter, gently tugging at the strands. Her eyes peered up, watching the pleasure that washed across his expression.

If she worried he wasn't enjoying himself, he squashed her doubts the moment he said,

"I always knew this mouth of yours would be good."