059. CASTLE // PRINCE CHARMING

happy sunday! hope u all have a great week!! xoxo

//

059. CASTLE // PRINCE CHARMING 

"Come on now... It's time to wake up..."

The figure remained at the bed's end when he opened his eyes.

"Zero-Zero-One, are you there?"

Arms pulling against the restraints, his chest was rising and collapsing at an accelerated rate.

"Sweet boy..." the voice cooed. "Wake up for me, sweet boy...."

His bound wrists tugged, but he was again met with the restraints keeping his limbs securely in place. His eyes clenched shut, trying to fight the voice off. His breathing was thick and heavy - and his throat begged to close, constricting his airways further.

"Zero-Zero-One..."

His teeth ground against the mouth guard.

You're not defined by-

"Zero-Zero-One..."

Don't give in.

"Zero-Zero-One..."

You're not defined by what they forced you to become.

001...

001...

001...

The rapid thump in his chest jolted his body awake. Harry's eyes widened as they shot open, staring directly into the light from above. Sweat pooled on the back of his neck, and he could feel the hair on his forehead sticking. His head rolled to the side as he tried to regain control of his breathing. Impatient eyes stared back at him - watching and waiting for the three words.

"I'm fine," he gritted his teeth, "I'm not going to fucking say it, so you can all stop staring at me now."

"Ah, there's our little Haroldina!" Dallas chuckled to himself as he made his way over. Reaching his hand under the table, a switch was flipped, releasing Harry's wrists from the metal constraints. "How are ya feeling, champ?"

Harry's eyes narrowed. "Why the fuck are you talking like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like a midwest little league coach?"

"Who pissed in your-"

"Boys, that's enough," Doctor Khan interrupted, glancing up from her clipboard. "Your timing was impressive. Any urges to submit?"

With his limbs free of the restraints, Harry sat up and swung his legs to hang off the side. "No, he grumbled.

"Good." She nodded along as she scribbled down more notes on the page. "Although you've made remarkable improvements, I still strongly suggest we continue doing daily sessions."

"I don't need any more fucking therapy."

"Haz-"

"I'm fine, Colson," Harry snapped at the man standing across the room. Releasing a heavy breath, his hands gripped the edge of the table. "Handler got lucky," he muttered. "It won't happen again."

Doctor Khan silently watched as her patient pulled on the cords attached to the electrodes, ripping the monitors off the skin of his chest. "It's only my recommendation. I can't force you to do something if you don't feel it's necessary."