063. GOLDEN // AURA

snoopy w easter eggs

snoopy w easter eggs. hehe

don't forget to comment & vote

and don't forget to drink some water ok bye ily

063. GOLDEN // AURA

MESSAGE FROM HANDLER: Agents

MESSAGE FROM HANDLER: Agents... The time has come to prepare for your mission.

MESSAGE FROM HANDLER: Please proceed to the following location when prompted... 40°42'42.9 "N 73°43'33.8 "W

MESSAGE FROM HANDLER: 24:00.00... 23:59.59... 23:59.58... 23:59.57...

Rory's mind raced with confusion.

Standing by the counter, she could feel her heart beating so fast she feared it would leap out of her chest. She knew it was scientifically impossible - yet she still thought it could happen. That's how scared she was.

A simple text caused that - forced her to believe something a textbook didn't tell her to be true.

But it wasn't the craziest thing to have happened while standing in that kitchen.

The four boys near her all stood with the same confused, somewhat scared expression. Until suddenly, they didn't.

"Mm, maple syrup!" Dallas giddily cheered as he turned the bottle over and drenched his pancakes in the gooey substance. "Fuck me," he groaned, shoving a forkful into his mouth, "These are fucking great, Rory."

"Could you at least do us all a favour and chew with your mouth closed?" Colson sneered. He made his way to the coffee machine and turned it on. "No one enjoys watching you inhale your food."

"Aw, does a little food get your panties in a twist, Colty?"

The argument of proper table etiquette faded into the background of Rory's ears. She was far too taken aback by how they acted so normal. Moments ago, everyone stood glued to the text message on their phones. And now, it was business as usual.

Even Kip appeared to be acting like his usual self, sitting next to Dallas and filling a bowl with his chocolate cereal.

Is it me? Rory thought to herself. Am I the crazy one for thinking this is... crazy?!