Chapter 16 - Blue Hickey

Marinette's POV

"I've had enough! Today I'm Voting For My Own Hand!!" I didn't care anymore; About my parents losing their jobs, About me marrying that Imbecile Agreste as collateral for X-sh*tty-Y. I'm doing what I want. The power going through my body felt unreal. It felt like Tikki but at the same time, Plagg. The two floated beside and by the looks of everyone's faces, they could've seen them.

Marinette: None of you seem to get it through your thick skull, so I'll simply spell it out for you.
I. Am. Not. Getting. Married. To. Some. Rapist. Far less. Will be getting married. To. Some. Pervert.
I don't care whether or not you're going to lose your job if I'm being honest, nor do I care if that idiot is hurt. He violated my personal space and inappropriately laid a hand on me.
Let me make myself crystal clear, I am marrying of my own accord and not for money. I have lots of that but I am not your toy you use in order to get more money. You tried that sh*t with Mr. Wayne, you tried it with Mr. F*cking Agreste and now you're doing it again with this manhandling son of a d*ck. I will not be played with any longer. Oh and one more thing, Bob.

I casually walked up to him while he kept stumbling back. Once his back was against the wall and whispered to him near his ear. "If you fire my parents, I'll make sure that the entire world knows what you did 2 years ago. If you can't recall, I'll be glad to remind you. Going out and kidnapping 100 females just to play with them. Furthermore, those females came from a rich and wealthy bloodline. Hate to let all the cash you have now, which may I add you stole from them go away. Now be a good dog and stay quiet."

I removed myself from my Father's office, me getting out of my trans. I continued my way down the hall and entered my room, shutting the door. A few minutes later, a knock came at my door. A head came peeking through. "Hey Nettie, may we come in?" It was Luka, Kagami and the kwamis. I heavily sighed and allowed them in.

Kagami: How are you feeling?

Marinette: Strange.

Luka: How do you mean?

Marinette: I never really stood up to my parents before like that nor have I threatened a person.

Kagami: I guess, but you gotta admit that felt refreshing.

Marinette: It felt incredible. I told of my parents, I punch an A**-Touching manchild and I threatened my parents' boss. I never felt more alive.

Luka: You looked really cool too.

Tikki: Cool as she may have been, that power was different yet the same as mine and Plagg's. It felt destructive, yet constructive.

Marinette: Hmm, let me check the grimoire.

I lifted the mattress of my bed and pulled out the book. Yeah I know, not the safest place but I haven't installed any security for it yet. I opened it, took a seat one my bed and flipped through the pages. "It has to be somewhere...Found it!" It was near the end of the book in the chapter of kwami origins.

There was a picture of both Plagg and Tikki, along with a person who had four arms. His eyes were glowing pearl white, so why were mine white and black?

Marinette: From what I can read, it says something about the kwamis, mainly Plagg and Tikki. Both being the oldest and most powerful forces of the world as Creation and Destruction. They also speak about Unspeakable Power gained when combining both kwamis.

Luka: Kinda what happened to you back there.

Marinette: Exactly.

Wazz: But there seems to be more to it.
~If a Guardian were to combine the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous, they would gain the Ultimate Power. This power will grant them one wish. But depending on that wish, the world would turn into chaos. If you wish to bring someone back alive, then someone else equally as valuable will take their place.~

Marinette: Well there isn't anyone I would like to bring back to life.

Plagg: If I had to make a wish, it would be for all the Camemberts in the world.

Luka: That sounds interesting..

Marinette/Tikki: Don't encourage his foolishness.

Kagami: But there is also an image of both miraculous jewelry. Seems to me like you'll need to have both the ring and earrings in order for the spell to work.

Marinette: Oh I almost forgot about that.

Another knock came at the door. I got up and opened it to see the batfamily on the other side. I allowed them in and they most definitely made themselves comfortable.

Tim: I see you're reading the book.

Marinette: Just wanted to find out more about the incident earlier.

Bruce: What did you find?

Kagami: It turns out that she was in a trans between Plagg and Tikki, more like she combined their powers. If she had gone any further, she would've had the power to make a wish.

Jason: Really.. Hmm, if I were in your situation pixie, I would wish for all the weapons and latest gadgets in the world.

Marinette: First Plagg wanted cheese, now you want weapons.

Tim: I would wish for a cup that never runs out of coffee.

Tikki: Are you sure you're not related to Plagg? You all seem fairly similar.

Luka: But in order for that wish to manifest, she'll need to have on both the cat and ladybug miraculouses aka the jewelry.

Dick: Plus, we never found out how to open it yet.

I strolled up to the box that rested on my desk and looked at it from all sides. I picked it up and examined it further. "Why not try pressing the top button?" Damian spoke. I looked at the top and there was a Ladybug symbol. I pressed it down and soon all the compartments lit up. "Told ya." I rested it back down onto my desk and stepped away while everyone stood behind me.

They all opened and now, all the jewelry was revealed. Everyone was in awe at the sight. I took out the earrings and tried them on. Tikki glowed abruptly then the light dispersed. "Wow, I feel more connected to you, Marinette." she said. "Yeah, I'd have to agree, it feels strange." I walked towards the mirror and looked at them only to find a blue mark on my neck.

I turned around to look at Damian. "Care to explain why there is a hickey on my neck, Damian Wayne?" Everyone stood away from him while he just looked away. "I have no recollection of such events." he replied innocently. I grit my teeth and said, "Everyone, kwamis, Out. Now." Everyone dashed out of the room, and Damian tried to hide within the crowd. "Damian Wayne. Stay. Put."

He groaned as Luka finally came out and closed the door. I slowly took off the earrings. I leaned up on my dresser, glaring at him. "Now, why is there a hickey on my neck?" He looked away with his arms folded, "I didn't put it there." I pinched my nose ridge going up to him. We were now standing face to face with each other.

Marinette: I could've gotten in trouble if my parents had seen it, not to mention your family.

Damian: Luka isn't an option.

Marinette: No you miscreant. He's with Kagami. When did you give me this mark and Why did you give me this mark?

Damian: As I said I don't..-
~~~~~

Flashback:

He pulled her hair to the other side and gently kissed her neck, "I'm not letting you cry like this ever again."

~~~~~

Present:

Damian: Oh sh*t.

Marinette: Hey, are you Ignoring me!?