Chapter 19 - Angel

Marinette's POV

Yes! Finally finished with my dress for tomorrow. *yawns* I stretched, looking over at my couch to see a sleeping baby cuddling with my pillow. I grinned while rolling my eyes. I brushed back his hair getting up and bringing him a blanket. I placed it over him and he deeply sighed. Such a baby... I walked over to my bathroom and got ready for bed. It was already after 10.

I was finished and made it out after 15 to 20 minutes to see Damian on my bed now. I stared at him then slapped him with the towel around my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked as he chuckled awkwardly. "Oh darling, you're back already. Come sleep with me." I glared at him and pointed at the couch but he turned the other way and ignored me.

My eye twitched. I grabbed his leg and started pulling him off the bed but he wouldn't move. Why is he so heavy? "Then I guess I'll sleep on the couch." I was on my way over to the couch but was picked up by Damian. "Release me, now." He tossed me on the bed and he got on too. I tried to escape but he spooned me in a hug around my waist.

I groaned, "Just relax, darling." he said softly as he pulled the covers over us. He nuzzled his face into my neck as I felt his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "You smell heavenly...Angel..." was the last thing he said before dozing off to sleep. Angel? He usually calls me sweetheart or darling just to tease me but why Angel?
~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came and I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I sat up, stretching while yawning. I scratched my eyes, getting up and going to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out, the door opened and Damian walked through with an entire tray of breakfast. He gestured over at the bed as I followed him, sitting down. He rested the tray on my bed and damn, it looked delicious.

Marinette: Did you..-

Damian: Of course not, Angel, Alfred made it.

Marinette: You called me that again...

Damian: What?

Marinette: Angel. You called me that last night and you said it just now. Why?

Damian: Want me to stop?

Marinette: I never said that...

Damian: *chuckles* You're cute. Anyways eat up, you have a big day today. Not to mention the party later.

I ate my breakfast and it was both delicious and filling. Damian took my stuff and took it back downstairs. I got up and opened my window to see Marin outside in the garden. Hmm..what is he doing? I went downstairs to the backdoor that led to the gardens. I was about to walk out when I heard him talking to someone.

I walked out the door and peeked around the corner and saw it was Jason. What are those two... AHHHHHHH!!!! They were FRICKIN' KISSING!! I held my chest, right where my heart was. It was beating very fast. What the hell..- Are those two Dating!? I hurried back inside, shutting the door behind me. Does Mother and Father know?

I highly doubt that..but still..going behind my back like that Marin. Was a big Mistake. Now I have leverage on his tiny a**. *smirks*
~~~~~~~~~~

Luka's POV

I called Marinette down to the studio and she came a few minutes later. Kagami hadn't arrived yet so that was a good thing. She looked me up and down as beads of sweat decorated my face. She sighed.

Marinette: What is it Coffaine? You saw a ghost or something?

Luka: U-Uh..no. U-Um, I just nee-ed your help with s-something..-