Chapter 21 - Boy Browl

Damian's POV

Marinette: *smack* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU A**HOLE!?!?!?!?!

Damian: Ouch...

Luka: Aww, I thought it was chivalrous.

Marinette: Shut Up, Luka!

Marinette smacked me at the back of my head then grabbed me by my shirt. "We are not truly engaged, Damian. And you haven't even proposed nor have you gone through the necessary procedures in order to do so. You can't just spout nonsense like that EspECialLy around Nadja." she complained. She released my shirt but I was soon punched in the face.

I turned to see Agreste. He looked raging mad at what I had said but his eyes looked nothing more than a psychopathic pervert. "Y-You dear take my beloved and claim her as your fiancé? Unexceptable.. Only I am worthy of her love, and you billionaire playboy has no right to even be near her." Someone flicked the back of my ear as he was finished.

Felix: Cous, you were right about one thing, that he doesn't have a right to call her his fiancé but neither do you.

Adrien: Come on Fé, you can't be serious? You don't even know her that well.

XY: None of you pieces of trash get to be with her. She is mine.

Damian: You again...?

Adrien: Oh please, you're only doing it for her beauty..-

Felix: I guess it takes one to know one, Adrien.

The three continued to bicker while I stood in the middle. Jason was about to join in when Marin stopped him. Coincidence seeing him here, I think not. I then turned my attention back on the psychopathic manchildren to see them all looking at me. "Okay, here's the deal. We take him out first, then pick each other off one-by-one. Whoever is the last one standing, wins the girl."

Marinette looked pissed, "I am not a trophy nor a prize to be won!" Looks like I gotta win that prize, plus...she looked kinda worried about me. The three came charging at me so I dodged. The main issue here is Graham de Vanily as he did karate some time back, then Agreste with his fencing techniques...and then there's XY... Scrawny little man can't even fight to save his life...

Graham charged at me throwing punches and kicks my way while I dodged easily pushing him back. I flipped Agreste over my shoulder and simply poked the fake musician in his eyes. Are these three serious or am I just this good? But I must admit, the sunshine cousins aren't that bad. They cornered me and were about to make their final attack.

Adrien: When we finish you off, we'll deal with XY and soon the victory will be mine..-

Felix: In your dreams, Adrien.

Adrien: But we'll have to see. Soon I'll get the princess to myself and who knows what will happen after that.
*winks* Don't worry beautiful, soon your crown will be on my head. You'll be in good hands.

That made me snap. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down, kicking him in the ribs with my knee. "How Dare You Speak Of Her That Way!!" I was about to go in for Graham when arms wrapped around me; over one shoulder and under my arm to my chest. Agreste and Graham got up but were soon held back by the blonde cousins.

I struggled to get out of the grip but stopped when I heard the voice. "*whispers* Damian..I-It isn't worth it. You already won me over. There's no need to fight for me when you've already won." Marinette... I gently touched her hands and removed them. I was currently facing her so I leaned in and kissed her.

I soon pulled away to see her blushing and Cesaire snapping a bunch of pictures. Marinette saw and immediately turned red with embarrassment while she chased her around in an attempt to snatch the phone. XY recovered not long after but his eyes were red. "You..- You'll pay for this!" I shrugged, "Just walk it off. You wanna get stabbed instead?, because right now, you'll pay dearly for insulting my Angel like that. *glares*"

He flinched then ran off. The blonde cousins released the sunshine boys and they immediately walked up to me but Marinette stood in front of them, her hair fading into white while her eyes turned black like a bottomless abyss.

Marinette: This is a warning to you both. Alya took some really good footage of the entire scene and I will not hesitate to send it to the media which will probably result in your families losing a bit of their power or maybe just shutting down on the spot. I am 1. the daughter of the Dupain-Chengs, 2. MDC and 3. Nettie. I also have some very close and disturbing connections. Don't make me tug on that line. Got it?

Agreste trembled running off while Graham stared at both of us leaving right after him. Marinette returned to normal sighing heavily. "Come on you guys, we still have a party going on. Oh and Alya...delete the picture and send me the video." "I will keep both and send you both. Feel free to delete it but I got it backed up. *grins*"
~~~~~~~~~~

After a long party of answering questions and others asking Marinette for her autograph and about the supposed engagement, it was almost time to leave. The only ones left were us, her band, my family, her brother and a few other stranglers. I saw her walking up to father with a woman I didn't recognise. I followed her to see what it was about.

Marinette: Bruce, this is Selena Kyle, one of my main clients and an old friend of mine.

Selena: It's a pleasure, Mr. Wayne.

Bruce: The pleasure is all mine.

Marinette: You two can get acquainted while I see about the other guests. *winks*

Damian: You set my father up with some random lady?

Marinette: Would you prefer if I had set him up with Talia?

Damian: Good point.

Marinette: Now onto the other two.

She made her way over to Grayson and Drake pulling along two other girls; one was around Todd's age and the other around my age.

Marinette: Hello Dick, Timothy.

Dick: Hey blueberry.

Tim: What's up, cupcake?

Marinette: This is Barbara Gordon and Stephanie Brown. Some friends from Gotham. We met during one of my teleportation getaways a while back. Ladies, Dick Grayson and Timothy Drake.

Barbara: It's very nice to finally meet you boys.

Stephanie: Same as me. I've seen you both on television sometimes and on social media.

Barbara: You look a bit different in person. But a good different.

Marinette: You four have fun, Bye.

Damian: So you're just setting up everyone with dates?

Marinette: Well...not everyone. Jay is somewhat taken..-

Damian: Wait..- You knew!?

Marinette: You Know Too!? I saw them 'canoodling' in the back garden!

Damian: I saw them in your brother's study!

Marinette: Jesus... Anyways we should be going..-

Damian: But first, before we leave... May I have this dance, darling?

Marinette: Where did the 'Angel' go?

Damian: You want me to start calling you that?

Marinette: Let's just dance. *pouts*

Damian: *chuckles* Whatever you say. Angel.