two.

Capitol

Parade day

____

"I LOOK LIKE A TODDLER HAD A DESIGN IDEA, AND SOMEHOW CONVINCED people to let his design come to life." August told Harlow frowning down at himself in disgust, as they walked together a bit behind their stylist to the hall, where the parade would start from.

The older girl beside him chuckled slightly, looking him up and down in played concentration. "Really, I think you look quite charming."

August smiled sarcastically, patting down the brown wooden looking suit, made out of a tunic and slacks, small green leaves sewed onto it. Here and there was a small red ball, which according to his stylist, made it look a bit more colourful and are supposed to resemble apples. But it only made him look stupider in his opinion.

"I look like a fucking Christmas tree, don't I. Put me in the middle of a living room in December and you can put your presents underneath me."

Harlow laughed at him, as they entered the hall. The girl held back what she was about to say, as both take a look around, eyes wide in surpise.

"I didn't expect it to be this big." The girl instead muttered. August shook his head, trying to calm his ever growing nerves. His eyes moved from the tributes, wearing all kinds of ridiculous clothes, to the horses and carriages.

The teenagers were about to make their way further inside, when a small figure rushed past them, followed by a tall man.

"No, fuck you, I won't wear that. I look like a fucking blobfish in that thing!"
T

he small boy shouted, catching the attention from the majority of the hall. He rushed back around the District seven tributes, grabbing August by the arm, using him as a shield from his stylist, who looked desperately around for help. When no one seemed to step in to help with the small boy, he tried to reach around August to grab the boy, but the boy just moved August around.

And while the boy used August as a shield, the teen himself, stared in shock at the stylist in front of him, not knowing what to do, or how to react. He just froze. He held his hands up as if to say 'I surrender', not knowing what else to do. The stylist, a man with yellow hair, blue eyebrows and rosy cheeks looked at August helplessly. "Can you-?" He nodded at the boy behind him.

August looked around at the boy, who looked up at him, his blonde waves sat messily on his head. And his face was pulled in a scowl.

"Don't you dare." He said raising his brows. August looked back at the Stylist, but before he could make a decision, the boy was pulled away from August, who couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

The boy was lifted of the ground, thrashing in the air, as a peacekeeper carried him away, his stylist sighed in relief. He turned to August quickly, before replying in a high voice a small apology, then he rushed off after the peacekeeper and the boy.

Harlow stepped up to August, who still stood in shock in the middle of the hall, a few eyes still lingering on him. The girl smirked at August in amusement, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "That was hilarious."

August shook his head, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"I have no idea what that was." He chuckled nervously, before looking around the hall for a face he knew.