19

6 Months Later

Amanda's POV:

I had just gone for my check up, and the doctor said my baby's healthy, my baby boy is healthy. I smiled holding the ultrasound paper. My little baby had been growing so big and as his momma I was so proud.

"Look baby, isn't he such a cutie." I smiled looking at Cook. Cook grabbed be my waist and placed me on his lap.

"Gets it from his momma." He looked at me with a smirk and I giggled.

"Why do you have to turn everything into flirty." I said, and Cook looked at me up and down, "how can you ask me that love, I've woken up 6 months straight with you beside me. I ain't never gonna stop reminding you how much I love you, and that includes flirting with my girl." He said, and I blushed. Cook realized his effect on me and kissed me on my cheek only making me blush more.

"Ready?" He smiled and I nodded.

We walked out of the office and into the car. Cook had been working for an auto shop to support us and I had taken a part time job as a clerk in an office writing up papers. Panda and Effy would come to see us often, as we now had our own place. Freddie and JJ went on a little road trip to Liverpool to help take care of Freddie's grandfather who had just recently had a stroke. The rest of the gang would see us as well but not so often.

Me and cook didn't really invite anyone over, mainly due to the fact that I was still in fear of dean. In fear of my past repeating, but Cook always reassured me that he would never let anything happen to me.

Cook had recently given me and engagement ring. I know it's like a dream, here in London, engaged to the man of my dreams with a baby on the way. He saved up for the ring four months into his job and ended up proposing to me at a fancy restaurant, just the two of us. We then went to Freddie's shed and had a couple drinks, not me of course but the whole crew.

I really felt like a new chapter had begun, a new stone, and a new life where I didn't feel like I was constantly walking on eggshells.

As me and Cook drove back home. He helped me towards the elevator.

"You're so cute when you get all worried about me." I looked at him, with a sly smirk.

"Always worried about you, love." He replied and I blushed again.

Entering the apartment he helped me sit on the couch, and sat on the floor in front of me.

Cook reached out his hand to touch my now growing baby bump, rubbing his hand over my stomach he started to baby talk.

"how's my little baby, is he excited to come out." He conversed with a baby voice. I felt a kick in my stomach and laughed as Cook moved his hand away from my stomach.

"I think he's trying to say don't touch my mommy." I laughed and Cook glared at me.

"Seems like I have some competition then." He grinned, folding his arms.

"Bring it on big man." He said, standing up and leaning to kiss my forehead. He then leaned his head towards my stomach, "if you get your fathers charm, you might just win." He whispered. I laughed as Cook smiled, he held my hand in his and kissed my hand.

I looked in awe as I saw how happy Cook was. A moment I hoped would last forever.

The end :)
-

Update! I know it's been forever. Have a good day :)
Update x2: hi everyone! I edited this chapter and decided to make it the last. I really hope you enjoyed this book and thank you so much for all the reads, comments, votes etc. xoxo Ayesha 💘
New book alert-> Judah + Me

Give it a read if you want, it would mean so much and please leave some feedback!! 💕