5

Lighting a cigarette Cook kept his eyes on the road.

"So what brought you here? You know to england." He asked, still focused on the road ahead.

"My mom got a new job offer, so we decided to move here." I lied. If he only knew.

"Is that right." He said, gripping the wheel harder.

"So where are we going?" I asked him and tapped his finger on the wheel.

"Guess your just gonna have to wait and see." He grinned.

An hour or so hour we arrived to a small town. Parking the car, Cook got out and I did the same. He grabbed me by my arm and we made our way to a club.

"What are we doing here." I yelled, my ears aching from the loud music that was blaring into them.

"Having fun." He said, checking through his pocket he grabbed a bag. A white substance was in it. He took some in his hand and sniffed it.

Passing me some I shook my head.

"Come on have some fun." He urged me and I said no.

"At least let loose." He smiled at me.

I decided to do just that, I danced a little bit and even drank a couple beers, or maybe a bit to many.

I was in the middle of the dance floor, a boy pressed against me while I was dancing, I was so drunk I could barely speak.

I wasn't in control of my body.

I turned my face around to see a young boy about my age, he had black hair and green eyes. He wasn't as cute as Cook but he was decent.

I danced with him until someone pushed him off me. I turned around to see a angry Cook yelling at the boy. The boy clearly frightened disappeared into the crowd.

He pulled me out of the club, putting his hands against his head.

"Bloody hell, the fuck was that." He yelled at me.

"What are you talking about." I slurred.

I guess he realized I was drunk because he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

He laid me down on a soft surface, putting my hands through it I realized it was sand. I felt a wet substance on my feet, it was cool and refreshing.

A beach.

Cook laid beside me. I lifted myself a little and moved closer to him, hiding my face in his chest.

I could feel his heart beat racing.

"Goodnight, love." He said gently before I dozed off.

Cool wind breezed against my face, yawning I got up.

I was still on the beach. I jumped when I realized I was hugging cook like my life depended on it.

He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Sorry." I blushed and got up.

Finally taking in my surroundings my heart began to beat fast, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time.

9:30 am

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled. I can't believe I'm late for school.

"What's wrong love." Cook said looking at me.

"We're late for school." I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Missing one day won't kill you." He stated and I huffed.

"Whatever I'm leaving." I said getting up and dusting of the sand from my legs.

"No." He said, a flash of worry reflected in his eyes but it quickly went away.

"You have to meet someone." He said, getting up and standing in front of me.

"Who in the bloody hell do you know that lives here." I asked and his expression flattened.

"My dad." He whispered, but I could feel he was hurting, even if he didn't show it.

"Oh." My moth formed an 'O'.

"Yeah." He said scratching the back of his head.

He turned his heels and began walking towards the road, I assumed he wanted me to follow and I did so.

It was silent while we walked until we stopped in front of a harbour. A small boat stayed afloat in the water.

Cook jumped into the boat and knocked on the small door that was embedded in the boat.

"Hold on a minute won't ya." A masculine voice  said, and then opened the door.

"Who are ya?" He asked, he had blue eyes just like cook, brown hair and was skinny.

"Your son." Cook said and the man beamed.

"James, what are you doing here." He grinned.

I had never heard someone call Cook, James. Everyone always referred to him by his last name.

"Here to see you." Cook smiled, a genuine smile.

His father looked at me, eyeing me up and down and I became uncomfortable.

"Who's your lady friend here?" He asked.

"Amanda, she's a friend from school." Cook said looking at me.

"She's real beautiful ain't she." His father said acting as if I wasn't here.

I half smiled at him, but inside I was feeling very uncomfortable.

"Let's go get a drink yeah?" Cooks father said and cook nodded.

Stepping out of the both Cook grabbed me by my arm and we began walking towards a small bar.

"Drinks on me everyone, my sons here!" Cooks father cheered and sat down on a small table that fit three.

"And how are you gonna pay for all those drinks when you can't even pay what you owe me?" The bartender who I assumed must also be the manager said.

"Don't worry, just wait a little more mate." Cooks father said and the man rolled his eyes.

While Cook and his father caught up, I sat there awkwardly. I could feel someone's gaze on me and turned to see a boy my age smiling at me.

I smiled back and he grinned.

It was midnight when I had decided to take a breather outside, while Cook and his father were laughing and placing bets I grew tired.

"Hey sweetheart." I heard someone call and I looked to see the boy from the bar.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Your little boyfriend left you out here alone?" He asked and I shook my head.

"He's not my boyfriend." I clarified.

His smile grew bigger, "Why don't I get you something to eat?" He said but before I could reply Cook had stood beside me.

"Leave." He glared at him and the guy chuckled.

"The offer still stands." The boy said and walked away, I could see him getting on his motorcycle and driving away.

"What was that about?" I looked at Cook, I could tell he was angry but I had no idea why.

"We gotta go." He said coldly, grabbing me by my arm and leading me away from the pub.

Chapter 5 hope you enjoyed !

Not edited