3

Amanda

Walking through the park I spotted a bench near a pond. I could see smoke in the air and a figure sitting on the bench.

Walking closer I realized it was cook, smoking a cigarette.

"Anyone sitting here?" I asked and he looked up at me, his lips parting from the cigarette he had just puffed.

Shaking his head he went back to what he was doing and looked down.

"So what you doing here?" I asked him and he stayed silent.

"Alright then." I sighed and stared at the sky.

Looking at his cigarette I scrunched my nose up at the smell, it was disgusting.

Assuming he felt my gaze on him he turned to face me, taking out his cigarette from his mouth he stretched his arm out and passed it to me.

"No thanks." I said, coughing.

"Why not?" He questioned, waiting for an answer.

"I'm not tryna die before I graduate, and I'm not tryna suffer if I do." I replied and he arched his brow.

"Well life's unpredictable you never know what's gonna happen yeah?" He said, looking at his reflection through the pond.

I couldn't quite read him and so I jus hummed a yes.

"But why do you say that?" I asked and he let out a small smile.

"Just said it, no reason why." He said flicking his cigarette on the ground and then putting it out with his shoe.

"Your lying." I said, glaring at him.

I hate when people lie to me.

"Your callin me a liar?" He laughed looking at me.

"I heard what Freddie and JJ said to you, it must've hurt." I said recalling the events that had just happened recently.

His lips parted before he spoke, he stood in silence before saying, "I'm cook, I don't get hurt." He breathed and then walked away in the distance.

It was Sunday and we had all went to Freddie's shed to hang out.

Pandora, Effy and my new friend Thomas has all sat down on the worn out sofa and chatted.

I could see Freddie watching effy with admiration, as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Where's cook?" I asked Freddie, taking him away from his thoughts.

"I don't know and I don't care." He huffed.

"That bad huh?" I said and he ignored me.

"Ok ok, I see how it is." I said getting up and leaving.

I heard Effy Yell my name but I was to angry to reply.

Putting my earbuds in I decided to go for a run.

I had already been wearing a tshirt, sweatpants and running shoes, so why not.

Putting on perfect by Selena Gomez I began to ran to no end.

After an hour or so I decided to head back home.

Nearing my house I heard a loud noise which sounded like a gunshot.

Standing in front of my house was a laughing cook, who had been holding his hand over his heart.

He was wearing a red jacket which made him look very attractive might I add.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, taking out my earbuds.

"Your sweating like crazy, did someone pop your cherry already?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Twat." I spit at him and pushed him.

"Well I'm assuming your still a virgin, aren't ya?" He sad with his signature smile.

I rolled my eyes and stayed silent.

Going into my house cook followed me upstairs.

"Get out." I yelled at him and he just laughed.

Luckily my parents weren't home or else I would never see the day again.

Entering my room, cook entered as well and had no problem making himself at home.

"You better not be here by the time I'm done taking a shower" I glared at him and he smirked.

"Why don't I join you?" He insisted and I slapped him across his face and headed to the washroom.

I had just gotten out of the shower when I had seen cook reading a book while laying on my bed.

"You love sappy love stories?" He asked, looking at me.

"You love being a jerk ?" I snapped at him, grabbing the book from his hand and putting it back on my bookshelf.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"Come on, love." He said standing up, and walking towards me.

"Amanda." I said, glaring at him.

He just smiled and extended his hand towards my face, taking a strand of my hair and tucking it back in my ear.

Turning my back on him I grabbed my brush and began brushing my hair.

Going downstairs I put my shoes on and got out of the house, hoping Cook was following me.

Only because I wanted to get him out of my house.

"Where you goin love?" Cook yelled and ignored him.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He said running after me and grabbing my shoulder.

"Yes?" I said clenching my teeth.

"So angry." He joked.

"Hey at least I show my emotions." I said to him and he widened his eyes but it quickly went away.

"What's that supposed to mean, I barely even know you. You expect me to tell you everything?" He said, and I scoffed.

"It's not that, that night of the the party, I knew something was bothering you and you acted as if everything was okay." I said to him, pressing my finger into his chest.

"What could you do for me that I couldn't do myself? Cry for me? Feel sympathy? Could you take off what was on my mind." He said with a confused look, and clenched his fist.

"No but-" he interrupted.

"How about you? You just show up out of no where, I don't know anything about you. Why were you there that night." He questioned me and I stayed silent.

"Exactly, nothin to say? So don't expect anything from me Alright, you got that." He said with an annoyed expression and then walked away from me.

I didn't go after him.

Third chapter hope you enjoyed ✌🏻

NOT EDITED