9

"How-what...what the hell is going on." I screamed, I was panicking.

I began scrambling out of the bed and standing up, when I looked at what I was wearing my eyes widened.

I was wearing a long red shirt that I wasn't even wearing in the first place.

Cook must've noticed me looking at the shirt because he said, "I didn't want you to sleep uncomfortably, so I gave you a shirt." He scratched his head and my heart jumped.

"You..you changed me? " I barely squeaked and he nodded.

A blush crept to my cheeks but I quickly shook it away.

"What happened, how am I here." I said, my curiosity kicking in.

"Some twats were trying to hurt you." And with that my eyes widened.

"What." I yelled, my heart racing more.

"Don't worry," he started to stay walking towards me and grabbing hand, " I took care of them, your safe now." He hugged me.

"I have to go." I whispered, pushing him away and walking towards the door.

"Amanda." Cook called, but I was too confused to even speak, and I began to quickly walk away.

"What's wrong." My mother asked as I picked the food on my plate.

"Nothing." I said and continued picking my food.

"Have you been taking your pills." She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah." I nodded, looking down.

"Are you not feeling well?" She questioned.

"I'm just tired." I said putting on a fake smile, I ate my food quickly and gave her a smile.

"Can I go for a walk?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thanks mom love you." I said kissing her on the cheek, the whole time feeling numb.

Walking out the door I felt the cool breeze on my skin. I know I shouldn't be alone again especially during this time after what happened.

My body took me towards Cooks house and I felt my self become nervous when I stood at his door.

I knocked on his door but after waiting a minute or so there was no answer. Turning on my feet I started to walk away until I heard the door open and turned around to see a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, similar to cook.

"Hi." He smiled, his eyes bright.

"What are you doing opening the door, lad." A familiar voice said and I looked around the little boy to see Cook, shirtless.

A towel was draped around his waist and he stood behind the boy looking at me with curious eyes.

"Patty, go get yourself a drink yeah?" He said looking at boy who I assumed was his brother.

Patty,what a cute little name.

Patty nodded and ran towards the kitchen with a giggle. Cooks gaze stayed on me, one hand pressed against the doors edge.

"Hi." I whispered.

He stayed silent.

"Sorry, I don't know I came here." I shook my head and began turning around only to be pulled back.

"Stay." He said softly, his voice made my heart jump.

I nodded and entered his house. I had just noticed how beautiful it was. The walls were a bright white, marble tiles covered the floor and leather couches surrounded the living room.

A game console sat on a clean black table with a tv on top, as well as guitar that I assumed was a game connected to the TV.

"You done analyzing my house?" Cook smirked and I blushed in embarrassment.

Sitting on the sofa he sat across me, "Listen I'm sorry about earlier." I apologized, I shouldn't have left like I did.

"You don't need to apologize to me, those men who wanted to hurt you should be apologizing." He growled, his fists clenching.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." I looked at him and he stared at me with a unreadable look in his eyes.

He walked closer to me and then grabbed my hand, sitting beside me.

"Don't ever leave me again." He whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but smile.

I could hear a heartbeat against my ear, I felt warmth all around me. Moving my hand around I felt bare skin, it was soft. Looking up I realized my hand laid on Cooks bare chest and my head was on his shoulder. I jumped quickly removing myself from him.

"Amanda." He groaned, his voice deep and tired. It drove me crazy.

"Yeah." I barely whispered, I was to nervous to speak.

"Come back." He groaned, pulling his arms toward me and handing my arm.

"I have to go my parents might be worried." I said, quickly getting up from the sofa.

"Thought you wouldn't leave me again." He fluttered his eyes open and glared at me.

"I have too." I said frowning.

"Fine." He yawned and got up, taking me towards the door.

"Bye." I smiled at him and he pulled me towards him.

He kissed me on the cheek and pulled away.

"Bye." He whispered and closed the door, leaving me speechless.

"Come on your going." Effy groaned.

"Do I have to." I sighed and Effy nodded.

"It's the first party of the semester of course you do." She laughed, looking through my rack of clothes.

"You don't dress up much do you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing to dress up for." I said and she sighed.

"What about this one." She smiled pulling out a dark blue dress that ended right below my knee, it was a simple bodycon dressed with long sleeves that hugged my body.

I had only wore it once and it was on my first date.

"I don't know." I said unsure, it reminded me of my ex and that's one thing I don't want to remember.

"Come on. Why not?" She sighed but since I didn't want her to push for more detail I gave in and agreed.

"Good." She smiled , clapping her hands excitedly.

She handed me the dress and I quickly changed into it, I felt uncomfortable but it was probably since I hadn't worn a dress in a very long time.

"Yum." Effy complimented looking at me.

"Shutup." I laughed and she chuckled.

She curled my hair and then added some light makeup. She than rummaged through my closet for the perfect pair of shoes and found a pair of silver heels and handed it to me.

"These too." She said handing me a pair of hoop earrings.

Once I finally clasped the last earring on my ear and slipped on my heels I was done. Looking at myself in the mirror it reminded me of a past me.

"Ready?" Effy called and I nodded.

I took in her appearance and saw that she was wearing a red short dress that was very simple.

"Let's go." She said and off we went.

Not edited!