2

Chapter Two; I'm cook

A week had gone by and nothing much had happened. I had become friends with Freddie and JJ as well as a girl named Naomi.

Rumours had been swirling around about how one of are teachers who had took a break off teaching for 7 years— yeah I know 7 fuckin years, apparently she had quit.

She was present when cook had flashed his dick in the auditorium, thought it wasn't totally his fault, they did want to see his tattoo.

Though surprisingly that wasn't the reason she quit, though it was related to another cook incident.

Apparently cook and Effy had been fucking in the nurses room and they had no idea she was right beside them as a curtain was hiding her.

Surprisingly cook and Effy hadn't got caught fucking so the teachers had no idea what actually happened.

I was eating lunch with Pandora, Freddie, JJ and Effy when Naomi and cook started walking toward us.

Naomi sat beside Freddie while cook sat beside me, surprisingly.

I hadn't spoken to cook once, plus there was an empty seat beside Effy. I'm sure they were a thing.

"Hey, love. I'm cook." Cook grinned at me, flashing me a smile. He was so cute.

I wasn't going to show I found him attractive though.

"Don't call me love, I'm Amanda." I replied and he chuckled.

"Alright love," he said, and I rolled my eyes, "why don't we get out of here ya?" Cook said and I shook my head.

"I don't even know you." I said and he laughed again.

Coming closer to my ear I could feel his breath near my face, "Why don't we get to know we each other then, ya?" He said and I could feel him grinning.

"Nah." I shook my head and stood up, gathering my things. I said a quick goodbye to my friends and made my way towards my locker.

"Why not?" A voice said beside me and I jumped almost dropping my bag.

"Cook, whats wrong with you!" I half yelled, putting my hand on my heart.

"A lot of things." He said, his gaze on me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, pushing my bag in my locker. Grabbing my phone and I put it in my pocket and then grabbed a notebook and pen.

"How bout a fuck?" Cook said, with a sly smile.

"Get over yourself." I scoffed and began walking to my next class.

"Why don't you get under meself." He smiled and I rolled my eyes and walked to my next class.

Cooks POV

"Get ready guys we're going to a party." I yelled, smiling at JJ and Freds.

"Ok, you better not be drinkin so much, and don't do any drugs that you haven't done before, eh?" Freds said and I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

Few minutes later freds and JJ had gotten ready and we had all made are way to the party.

"It's time to get shitfaced!" I yelled, grabbing a beer from the counter and drinkin it.

After a couple of beers I had seen Effy, Pandora and what's her name...Amanda.

They all came straight towards me, grabbing a few more beers I handed each of them one.

Amanda shook her head and gave the drink back to me, I looked at her confused.

"What's the point of bein here if you ain't gonna do nun?" I said looking at the beer she had just given me.

"To spend time with my friends." She said bluntly and rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile in my head.

"Come on." Effy said looking at me, with that look.

I smirked and nodded, grabbing her by the hand we made our way upstairs and into a empty bedroom.

She began to kiss me and I did so back, pushing her against the wall.

"What the fuck." A familiar voice said, and I turned to see it was Freddie.

"Whats wrong with you." Freddie glared at me and I arched my brow.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You can't just barge in while I'm hooking up with someone." I half smiled and shook my head.

"Now get out I got something to do ya." I said looking at Effy and back at Freddie.

"Unbelievable." Freddie said leaving the room.

Effy kissed me again before pushing me away, "I'm sorry I can't do this." She frowned, pushing me away and leaving.

Shaking my head, I went downstairs and grabbed another drink, drink after drink until I couldn't focus anymore.

"Get out of my fuckin way you twat." Someone said pushing me and I quickly turned around to see them.

I growled at them before punching them, and a fight began to ensue.

I began punching him until he gave up and laid there on the floor.

"Fuckin bitch." I snarled at him.

A pair of hands grabbed me by my shirt and I turned around to see it was Freddie.

"What's wrong with you? You tryna kill someone?" Freddie glared at me, grabbing me by my arm and pulling me out of the house.

A girl came out of the house as well and glared at me, JJ and Freddie.

"Stay out." She yelled and closed the door.

"You always gotta ruin everything don't you." Freddie glared at me and I could feel my anger boiling.

"And how is that, he pushed me first ya know." I said, slapping my hand against my face.

"I'm done dealing with your bullshit Cook, I'm done looking after you!" Freddie yelled at me and walked away.

"Go on then, I don't need you." I yelled back but my heart was hurting even though I didn't show it.

"JJ you comin?" Freddie looked at JJ.

"Freddie's right, you fucking ruin everything!" JJ screamed at me and walked away.

"Piss off then!" I said back and began to walk the other way.

I kept on walking until I stood in front of a pond, a bench near it. I took a seat and lit a cigarette.

Everything is my fault.

Second chapter hope you like it 🤠

NOT EDITED