8

Amanda

"That was fun ya." Cook laughed once we had got off the boat.

"In a way I guess." Freddie said, he shook his head I could tell he was worried.

"Listen I gotta go, dads waitin for me." He said and then began to leave.

"Wait can I come with?" Effy said and a grin sat on Freddie's face.

"Of course." He stated and she nodded.

I looked at Cook who I could tell was jealous just by the look on his face.

"Yeah I'm gonna go to." JJ said and began to leave.

"Yeah me too, bye." I said and began walking home.

A few minutes went by and I felt someone grab my shoulder, out of instinct I elbowed them in the gut.

"Chill." They groaned.

My head spun around to see Cook in pain.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." I sighed.

"I'll remember not to." He laughed still clutching his stomach.

"What are you doing here, you live the other way." I pointed out.

"I know." He said shoving his hands in his red jacket pockets.

He was wearing one of my favourite jackets that I loved on him.

"So?" I asked, curious as to why he was here.

"Can't a man go for a walk?" He questioned, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled.

Keeping my eyes on the sidewalk we walked in silence.

Until cook said something that made my heart hurt, and I had no idea why.

"I think..." he trailed, " I'm in love with Effy."

When those words left his mouth, I froze.

"Amanda?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I jumped, looking up at him.

"You good there?" He asked and I nodded.

"So Effy huh?" I said, looking at him.

"Forget about it." He shook his head.

"No,no,no," I started to say, "go on." I urged.

"She doesn't love me." He said coldly, stuffing his hands in his pockets I could see his heart was broken.

"She does love you." I said, and I wasn't lying.

"But she loves Freddie more." He said and I bit my lip.

That was true.

"She won't be your only love, you'll meet other people and who knows maybe a stronger love will bloom." I looked at Cook who had looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Who knew you were a wise women." He smiled and I laughed.

"Shut it."I softly hit him against his chest and he smirked.

"Whatever." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

I had finally stopped walking once my house came into view.

"Bye Cook." I waved and began walking away.

I then felt a pair of arms spin me around and wrap around me.

"Thank you." Cook said and began walking away, leaving me speechless.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, the first thing that popped into my head was Cook. The hug he had given me and what he had said. I couldn't quite describe it but I felt a warm feeling around my body ever since. It was weird, something I'd never experienced.

I wasn't going to think to much of it though, I knew it was just a hug, but to me it meant more , well I wished it was more.

Jumping out of bed I went to the washroom and washed up, finally once I was ready I walked downstairs and made my way out of the door.

Taking the bus I waited until I had arrived to school.

Lunch

"So, how was all your weekends?" Katie chirped, a bright smile on her face while she was digging at her salad.

"Crazy."JJ laughed.

"Interesting." Freddie smiled, putting a shoulder over Effy.

"Confusing." Cook scrunched his face and then looked at me with a smile.

"What about you Amanda?" Katie looked at me, her chin resting on her intertwined hands.

"Boring, nothing interesting." I lied.

"What are you talking bout mands, our weekend was crazy." Cook laughed, looking at me.

I'd never heard him call me mads

"Stealing your fathers boat was epic." JJ laughed, looking at Cook.

I jus hummed and nodded. My thoughts were distracting me.

"I'm gonna go." I said, getting up and putting my food in the garbage. I didn't even have an appetite.

I sent a reassuring smile towards my friends so they didn't think something was off and then left.

I was walking home while the rain fell on my skin, it was humid and I felt sticky. My shoes were soaking wet because everywhere I walked big puddles covered the pavement.

A car passed by me and then slowly started to turn around. I hugged myself in fear, no ones gonna kidnap me but forgive me if I'm scared when a car turns around for no reason, I think.

"Hey." Someone called, I turned to see the car stopping in front of me.

"Come here." They called slapping the side of their car door.

"No it's okay." I stuttered.

I began walking but the man in the car kept calling me.

"Where you going." He snickered, his eyes taunting me.

I stayed silent and quickened my pace, keeping sure I was aware of my surroundings.

The car slowly followed me, until finally the car took a halt.

A pair of strong arms grabbed me from my waist and covered my mouth, covering my scream.

"Shhh." The manly voice whispered into my ear.

My eyes slowly began to close, my consciousness slowly going away.

"What the fuckin hell." A familiar voice boomed, but I couldn't tell who it was because all I could see was darkness.
.

I woke up and I had no idea where I was. The room was dark red and warm. I laid on a large bed that was covered in red and black sheets and smelled yummy; like cinnamon.

"Your awake." A deep voice said, I looked to see a pair of familiar blue eyes looking at me intently.

"Cook." I whispered, what the hell.

Hope you liked !

NOT EDITED!