17

"Your wh-what." He choked, and I could hear the panic in his voice.

"I'm having a-" I cleared my throat," We are having a baby." I spoke.

"How, how did this happen. We- we used a fucking condom." His tone became angry.

"I k-kn-know." I stuttered, tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Listen I'm keeping it." I said.

"I need time alone." He said and the phone disconnected.

I fell on my knees and began sobbing. I could feel the small rocks pressing into my bare knees but I could barely feel it. My whole body was numb.

Cook

What was I going to do. I can't be a father, I can barely love her properly...

I could hear my heart beating faster than ever, and I forgot how to breathe. It's as if I was in a hot hot room and the air was being sucked out. I felt like I was suffocating and my throat was dry.

I picked up my phone again and immediately looked for JJs contact.

I loved JJ like a brother and I know he knew what to do.

Finally after three rings he had answered.

"What do you need Cook." JJ said.

"Why does everyone think I need something from them, can't I just check up on my little lad?" I nervously laughed.

"Liar." JJ sighed.

"Fine you got me. Lookie here, I got myself in a tight little mess, but I don't know if it's a good or bad thing ya get me?" I said, my words feeling heavy in my mouth.

"What's new, you always have your self in a fucking mess that me and Freddie gotta clean up." JJ yelled getting frustrated.

"Ok listen I'll make it up to ya one day soon, but listen here, Amanda....she's, sh-,sh..." I stuttered.

"Spit it out won't ya!" JJ urged me.

"she's pregnant man, she has a whole baby in that pretty little stomach of hers." I groaned.

"You really fucked up this time mate." JJ laughed.

"Stop laughing ya? This is serious you twat." I glared at him through the phone.

This is the first time I can't even make a joke about a situation I've been and I've been in a lot of situations.

"Well how did you react when she told you?" JJ asked and a nervous laugh came out of my mouth.

"Ha about that.." I scratched my head, "I kinda told her I needed some time to think and then hung up on her haha." I said nervously and JJ yelled through the phone.

"Dumbass your an idiot, talk to her and figure things out now leave me alone." JJ was frustrated and then hung up.

A few hours had passed by and I was still unsure of what to do.

I pulled out my phone and texted Amanda to meet up with me at the bench that we had once both sat at during one of the parties we had went to.

Shoving my hands into my pockets, I sat at the bench and waited. I heard light footsteps behind me and turned to see her.

Her eyes were red and puffy, probably from crying. A sense of anger washed over me, and it was annoying that the cause of her crying was me.

I let out a deep breath,"So are you gonna keep it?" I said, keeping my eyes on her.

"He's going to kill it." She said and my eyes widened.

"Who?" I glared at her and she began to tremble.

"I can't." She cried and was about to run away but I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

"I won't let anyone hurt you or the baby, you understand me." I gripped her shoulders and rested my hand on her chin.

"No you don't understand, it's happened before." She sobbed.

"What are you talking about." I panicked.

"Before I moved here, I was pregnant and he killed him, he killed my baby." Once those words had left her mouth, I couldn't think straight anymore.

NOT EDITED

Short chapter sorry it kinda sucks and im so slow with updates.

I made this book a year ago I think and I've been making it up as a I update, I don't really plan it out but since I haven't updated in so long I'm running out of ideas. I'm still not sure how this is gonna end.

Thank you for all of you who have been patient and for all my supporters, xo ayesha💗