4

Weeks had passed by and I hadn't talked to cook once. Thankfully the group was all back together as Freddie, JJ and Cook made up.

Kind of...

Over the weeks both Cook and Freddie had been fighting over Effy. They had both fallen in love with her and they couldn't seem to let her go.

I already knew who Effy would choose, she loved Freddie. She was just to scared to love and accept it.

What pissed me off though was how she was playing with cooks feelings, I understand she's afraid but she doesn't have to lead him on.

I inwardly rolled my eyes at thought.

I wasn't jealous or anything but I mean the guy deserved better.

"Amanda!" Someone said, making me leave my thoughts and focus on a hand waving in front of me.

"Huh, sorry." I said looking at Effy who had been calling me.

"I don't know what to do, I love Freddie but I just.." She trailed off, and then stayed silent.

"Never mind." She said, getting up and going into my kitchen.

We were having a sleepover, and Pandora, Naomi and our new friends Katie and Emily hadn't shown up.

Katie and Emily were twins, and I'm pretty sure Naomi and Emily had a thing.

"If you love him choose him." I said walking after Effy.

She had been eating some popcorn and I grabbed a handful as well.

Popping them in my mouth.

"It's just...hard." She sighed and continued eating her popcorn.

The doorbell rang and Katie, Naomi, and Emily had arrived.

We had played video games, done our nails, tried new hairstyles and baked.

Pandora had made us all matching pajamas and we had undressed and wore them.

In the corner of my eye I had seen JJ and Cook watching us. They had climbed the roof and peeked the window we were changing.

I could feel him staring at me until Effy had covered the window and undressed right in front him, flashing her tits.

Isn't that crazy.

She's so...ugh.

Few hours passed by and we had chatted about girl drama, crushes and all that.

"If Effy wasn't hogging all the guys at least we could've had a boyfriend by now." Katie sighed, looking at Effy.

"It's not my fault I'm hot and your not." Effy stated.

Katie glared at her and began screaming at her, an argument began to ensue.

"Just leave." Panda cried, yelling at Effy and Effy left the room. I could tell Pandora had become frustrated.

Emily had went after Effy. Effy had went into the next room and sobbed.

Closing the door she slid down against the hard door.

"Effy, it's Katie, can I come in?" Katie whispered.

"No! Go away!" Effy yelled.

Katie put her head down and went back into the other room.

I decided to go talk to Effy after a while. I wanted to give her some space.

"Effy." I called, but no answer.

I heard noises coming from the room so I opened it.

Luckily it was unlocked.

"Eff-" I Trailed off, my eyes wide.

"Grab my balls, just like that." Cook moaned.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

Cook looked at me with wide eyes, as well as Effy.

I shook my head and closed the door.

Is this how they have sleepovers here in England.

I reminded myself never to go in that room again, luckily it was a guest room. If my parents ever found out I'd be a goner.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to see that." Effy apologized, while walking to class with me.

"Don't worry about it, I might have to take some therapy after seeing that though." I joked and she laughed.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" A voice interrupted me and Effy.

Freddie stared at Effy waiting for an answer.

"Yeah." She replied and she looked at me and I nodded.

They walked away and I began to head to class.

I felt a arm grab me and my heart jumped.

Slamming into there chest I smelled a mix of smoke and cologne, like vanilla.

Looking up I saw Cook, No emotion I couldn't read him.

"Hello there sweetheart." He said, his voice was soo yum.

"What do you want." I said pushing him away from me but held me to his chest.

"Why is it you think I always want something." He arched his brow and I scoffed.

"Because you always do." I said pushing him once again but to no avail.

"Hm." He hummed and then laughed.

"So..?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He said, backing away from me.

"Not with you." I rolled my eyes and began to walk away, only for my arm to be grabbed again.

"Come on, your no fun. Take a risk love." He urged me.

Taking a minute to think I finally gave in.

"Fine, but only this once." I said.

He smiled sweetly and pulled my arm, leading me to the exit of the school.

What have I got myself into.