7

It was the day of the competition, Cook had been getting ready by stretching when his eyes widened.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled looking at Freddie and JJ.

"We're here to bring Amanda and you back." Freddie said.

"Thought you didn't care bout me ?" Cook said a smug expression plastered on his face.

"I don't." Freddie said hesitantly.

"Listen everyone's worried about you, Effy came along to." JJ said looking back at where I was and seeing Effy beside me.

"Alright Freds you up for a challenge? Winner gets Effy." Cook said pointing at the starting line.

"Ok bet." Freddie said, swallowing the big lump in his throat.

Freddie and Cook stood on the starting line while stretching, JJ also joined. The manger of the bars son stood there to.

He winked at me and I smiled, Cook glared at him and then me.

"Alright, riders choose your ride!" A man yelled through a megaphone.

5 elderly lady's stood in a line, each choosing a rider to which they would be carried on.

"Seriously?" Freddie groaned.

"Alright since there are some newbies here, here are the rules. Don't drop your rider!" The man with the megaphone yelled.

"Ready set....go!" The man yelled through the megaphone and the contestants began to run.

Me and Effy watched them until they had disappeared from view.

"Who ya think is gonna win?" Effy asked me.

"I'm not sure." I replied.

A while after freddie had come beside me and Effy.

"You lost huh." Effy laughed and he sighed.

A few minutes later Cook, The bar managers son had come into view.

Hey JJ slightly behind them while Cook and the bar mangers son began to fight it out, running with all there strength.

Almost at the finish line, JJ had gathered enough strength and began to run right through them.

"No, JJ!" Cook yelled, but it was to late as JJ ran through the finish line and everyone began to cheer.

Once everyone had settled down, JJ came towards us and so did Cook.

JJ pointed at Cook and Freddie.

"You and you with me now, you too Effy." He said and they all began to walk away.

I stood there alone, tapping my foot on the dirt ground wondering what was going on.

Cook

"You have to choose Effy," JJ started to say, "because of you Cook and Freddie are fighting can't you see that." He finished.

I looked at Effy who had just stayed silent.

"I like you to Effy." JJ said, Me and Freddie looked at him with suprise.

"Now choose." JJ stated, we all stared at Effy waiting for the answer we've all been wanting.

She stayed silent and then looked at me but not after looking at Freddie.

The look in her eyes when she looked at him was I all I needed.

I looked at Freddie, my anger boiling.

"Fuck all you."I yelled, leaving JJ, Freddie and Effy.

I saw Amanda standing there all confused.