11

Amanda

"What are you doing here?" I gasped, stepping back from him.

"I came back for you." He said, a frown etched in his face but I knew it was a lie.

"Leave,please. I can't." I clenched my fist, holding the tears that we're attempting to fall out.

"Amanda please just give me a chan-" I cut him off.

"I gave you a chance, I gave you more chances than you deserved! And you still betrayed my trust over and over again." I yelled, my voice cracking.

"Leave." I stated.

Dean groaned and then left.

Cook

As I was about to knock on the door I heard someone coming towards me, I thought it would be one of Amanda's parents so I ran off the porch as quick as I could and hid behind a bush.

A boy around my age stepped towards the doorstep and knocked on the door.

My eyes widened when I saw Amanda a knife in her hand and I arched my brow.

I could hear their conversation, but it wasn't something I expected.

"Dean?" She said and I began to become angry.

Who the fuck is dean?

The man then began to walk away and leave. I looked back at Amanda who had just been staring at his back, watching him leave.

She closed the door after a while and I didn't think to go after her.

I pulled my hood up and stood up from behind the bush, making my way home.

"Hey." Someone said, sliding their lunch tray beside me and sitting down.

I looked up to see Effy, and to no surprise Freddie stood beside her.

"What's up." I said, looking at her and then Fred.

"Nothin new, you." Fred spoke, I could sense he was angry with me.

"What's wrong with you mate." I questioned, he then curved his lip, a glare meeting me from his eyes.

"What the fuck would be wrong." He yelled.

"That's why I'm askin you mate." I said, standing up and glaring at him.

I knew he felt intimidated, he'd always felt intimidated by me.

He stepped back a little, his fists clenched and his jaw pointed upward.

"Your a twat you know that." He seethed.

"Whats wrong with you mate, you got the girl. That wasn't enough for ya?" I chuckled.

"Shutup." He growled,"Your still a bitch." He said.

"Your still bickering with me as if I care, stop it." I laughed, raising my hands up with a big smile.

Freddie just rolled his eyes and grabbed Effy gently from the arm, she stood up and they both left.

I looked around trying to find someone, but I couldn't find her anyway. I hadn't seen her since yesterday and even though that wasn't so long ago it felt like years.

I spotted Thomas in the hall and even though we weren't on the greatest terms him and Amanda seemed pretty close, much to my jealousy.

"Yo Thomas, you don't know where Amanda is?" I asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Fuck off." He said walking away.

"Come on mate, I'm sorry." I said and he looked back at me with a glare.

"Please." I pleaded doing my best baby face.

"She's in English, the class that your supposed to be in..." he started and then looked at his watch, the bell rang and he looked back at me," now."  and walked away.

I groaned and made my way to class, My teachers eyes widened and I arched my brow.

"Your here early....for once." He said,"Hell must be frozen over." He chuckled and I glared at him.

I stood at Amanda's desk waiting for her to come in class. I had waited about 5 minutes until I saw her and fuck was she cute.

She was wearing a tight red shirt that hugged her curves perfectly and black ripped jeans, her dark brown hair was in curls and her brown eyes left me mesmerized.

"We need to talk." I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes.

"There's no need to." She said and sat at her desk.

I grabbed her arm gently and looked down at her, "Now." I demanded and she sighed.

She stood up from her seat and walked out the door, leaning on the wall.

"Yes?" She questioned, getting inpatient.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"What are you apologizing for? Being a jerk, ignoring me, what exactly?" She said annoyed.

"For everything." I stated, she just shook her head and began walking back to class but didn't let her.

I pushed her against the wall, holding her hands above her head.

"I told you to never leave me." I whispered in her ear.

She stood there frozen, not breaking eye contact with me. Her breath hitched and her cheeks tinted pink.

"I-I-" She stuttered, it was amusing seeing how much power I had over her. I could make her melt just by touching her.

I went closer to her, my lips parted near her ear.

"Do you accept my apology?" I asked but she didn't speak, her heart was beating faster than ever.

She mumbled a yes and I smiled, stepping back from her.

She composed her self and breathed,"Is that all?" She asked.

"Is it?Do you have anything you would like to say?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes,"You just confuse me, you mess up my head." She shook her head and my eyes widened but I quickly dropped it.

"What do you mean by that?" I said raising my brow, what was she talking about.

"You act like you care about me and then when I think you do you act like you don't." She said softly.

"I have to go." Amanda sighed walking away and I was going to stay silent but my curiosity got the better of me and I regretted what I had said.

"Who's dean?" I asked, and she froze her eyes wide.

A few moments of silence and then she parted her lips, "Someone who should've stayed in the past."

Bad chapter I know, enjoy
NOT EDITED!