[9]

You two explore the room and you start off with the posters behind the latex beast. They seem to detail how latex beasts work. You then check on the two trees that are near the corners of the room. One of them is alive with grass growing around it while the other is dead with small black latex puddles near it.

 There are doors next to them and you check the one next to the dead tree. You accidentally step on a latex puddle while walking towards it causing it to emit sound.

 "Please remember that I can still feel from the latex puddles so please do not step on it... Also there are latex beasts in the rooms."

 You skip the rooms and check something else. There's a pile of oranges near the living tree which is the latex beast's portion and there are white puddles around the room. With nothing left to inspect you walk up to Lin and tell him that you should introduce yourselves to the latex beast.

 You both walk to the beast and stand in front of it. Lin starts first by saying his name. Next up is you and you tell the beast that you have amnesia and you can't remember anything including your name.

 "I'm glad you two didn't run away and chose to believe me... Oh right I haven't introduced myself. My name is Puro. If I had a gender, I should be male... As you can see, I'm a latex beast, a 'monster'... Ordinary, unremarkable, dedicated to the pursuit of excellence 'monster'...

 But essentially, I'm almost the same as those outside that will assimilate you... You can do best by not accidentally stumbling into my arms... The consequences are very serious...

 After I learned about your existences, I have been... always wanting to see you two with my own eyes... But there was a strange doctor who blocked all access to you... he welded the doors shut, turned on the combination locks, and set up many obstacles...

 He did all of this to avoid you both escaping the institute after waking up... And I, in order to get you two here safely, also made a lot of preparations... I have posted materials along the way to help you understand the situation...

 I also wrote a lot of important tips in person. I don't know if you both read it carefully... But because I'm not good at writing, there are so many spelling errors... but still, the human race is very excellent...

 Even if there's so many difficult obstacles. You both manage to came to the library together... It's an honor to talk to real human beings that have created us. I never had any genuine dialogue with others. I was the only person, a stray wolf...

 I... actually haven't seen any humans other than that strange doctor... I never really haven't seen that strange doctor... And I never left the institute, so I don't know anything about the outside world...

 Since I can remember, the institute was always like this... Sorry, I don't know how to leave institute... I originally wanted to rely on that method... no, nevermind...

 This research institute is intricate, full of various latex beast and locked doors... Although I'm a latex beast, the relationship between the white and black latex beast is not good... If I hurriedly explored in the institute I might be caught by the white latex beasts...

 But don't worry, I am not weak, There are so many white latex beasts outside the library and I'm not afraid... They were, originally the 'food reserves' I raised... Just... accidentally made their numbers go out of control... and they taste so bad.

 I read somewhere that humans keep animals for food and I wanted to try that... When it comes to reading, I love it so much... The books are indispensable in the library. They're all my life. They tell stories and describe the outside world...