[19]

Right as the door closes behind you you can hear faint voices coming from the room before. You ignore it though as you see Prototype standing in the middle of an open space in front of you. Lin slowly walks towards him after holding your hand.

 Prototype's entire body then turns blue before glitching. As he glitches his body shape grows to where its fur is barely touching the ceiling. Once the glitching stops his body switches back from being blue letting you see his body in detail.

 His entire body now looks more like a reptile with visible scales on some parts of his body, a physical tail and some horn-like parts on top of his head. His visor now takes up half of his head. There's also no holograms anymore.

 "I left just for a moment, and you already started to show off your holographic functions?"

 He's a hologram? But how was he watering the plants with the watering can? You swore that the can wasn't a hologram. Unless it is, in that case you need to get your eyes checked. He switches back to his original form.

 "Subjects, did you really think that I would send such a huge mecha to obstruct you? First of all, you won't get that kind of treatment, that's way too excessive. Secondly, giant mechas don't exist in real life, only in anime.

 I guess it had just enough power in the juice generator and wanted to show you two its virtual image holographic function. It's not the powerful opponent I set up for you. I have repeated it countless times, my only goal is to turn you both into latex beasts.

 I never even considered using violence to subdue you. So please, rest assured. I will only deal with you by means that can turn you into a beast."

 Prototype then turns around to water the plants, pulling out a physical watering can from a small bush. Wait, how is he holding it?

 "No time to stop here and keep staring. Go on quickly and check out the real surprise gift I've prepared for you. It's not far ahead."

 As you both walk past Prototype you look back to see how it's holding the watering can. Somehow he's able to just pick up an object despite being a hologram. You feel the floor suddenly change in texture causing you to stop and look around.

 The floor around you is covered in white latex. Up ahead is an open pipe with white latex flowing from it nonstop. The white latex soaks down into the floor with white lumps bobbing in and out of it.

 The thin pool of white latex seems to stop spreading just before the trees. The entire thing unnerves you with how much white latex there is. Just then a small slime emerges from it. You doubt that's all there is to it as you have a feeling that something big is coming.

 Lin walks towards it with you behind again although this time you're more cautious. Suddenly a huge head grows from the slime confirming your suspicion. You instinctively pull Lin back.

 More body parts grow out of it albeit in different places. A pair of hands emerge in front of you, then thighs and knees beside you, and finally its feet behind you. You wish that Puro's here, even though he probably can't do much just his presence alone will do.

 "When the number of white latex beasts is sufficiently large and their density is sufficiently high, then they may assemble and fuse together and turn into an enormous 'white goo animal aggregation'.

 When 'they' become 'it', they will have a shared mind and gain enormous power. It's a nearly perfect behemoth indeed. The size of this aggregation exceeds my expectations quite a bit. But I believe in you two. Surely you can deliver me a great show, right?"

 The moment the speakers turn off it tries to smash you in between its thighs. You both dodge it as you see Prototype walking to it. He stops and stares at it in shock. The behemoth then tries to grab you with its toes but you run away from it.