[22]

Before you enter the water though you look around the room. Most of it is submerged in water with only a few parts of it above the pool, the depth seems to be mostly shallow with the deeper parts being much darker in color.

 You dip your toes to check if the water is cold or not. It's only a bit cold and when you slowly enter the pool your body adjusts to its temperature. Puro tells you to be careful and that you move slower while also making a lot of noise when you're in the water.

 Lin joins you in the pool and you both walk through the water together. A shark pops its head out from the deep parts before bringing its head back in when you walk past it. You walk past another aquatic beast, this time a squid inside a box that looks like a ship before getting dragged into the water by tentacles with paw pads.

 Something splashes behind you two and Puro tells you that a latex beast emerged. You both look back to see a shark fin moving around. Puro then tells you to not worry about him and that you should keep going while staying away from the pools.

 You make it onto a part of the floor that isn't underwater. There are three doors in front of you with only the right being able to open. The other two appear to need power in order to open up. You tell Lin to stay here and look out for Puro while you'll go and restore the power supply.

 The room to the right is dark, you can barely see the edge of the room so you have to move slowly and also because you might slip on a puddle. You notice a clipboard and newspaper to your right that are dry.

 "Panel repair: Please keep the following rules in mind, otherwise the repair will fail.

 -The red and yellow wires cannot be connected, while the black and white wires cannot be connected.

 -There must be at least one green wire above, below, or connected to a connection point with a yellow wire. There may be no red wires directly below it.

 -Black wires cannot be moved, while there's no special rules for white wires.

 Finally, the most important point:

 -All wires may only be connected in one of two ways: a 45 degree angle or a 90 degree angle."

 These rules are more complicated than you expected as you try to remember each one. As you eventually remember it all you read the newspaper next. Just like the one before it's completely drenched since you can't read anything on it.

 Once you turn around you see a figure staying completely still. As you squint at it you realize that it's some sort of machine. Taking a closer look it appears to be some sort of animal robot suit. Moving forward, you feel your legs getting wet. You also see a note on a pegboard.

 "The water circulation system's pipes are not as stable as I thought. Some heat dissipation pipes started leaking with age. If this water corrodes the power generator system, the aftermath would be unthinkable. I moved the backup power system to an auxiliary tower to prevent the worst outcome. If it were to happen, it would cut off the buildings power entirely."

 You walk on land again and realize that there are slots on the walls meant for those robotic suits. You notice a shark just before you enter the water. It immediately comes after you when you stand in the pool.

 You encountered this type of situation before so you just do what you did last time and make it to the other side. You immediately smell milk and it's coming from the gasoline canisters beside you and a robot suit. There are also opened cans in the corner.

 You finally found the aforementioned panel. You're about to touch it until you hear Dr. K.

 "You would not seriously consider using those soaked and dirty hands of yours, to go touch these deadly current-carrying superconductor wires, would you?"