[24]

Puro continues to throw gas canisters over to your side until there's six of them. One of the squid dogs is getting close, remembering what the canister did in the shark room. You open one of them, sending it towards the squid, pushing it back.

 A few of them are now inside cardboard boxes. Instead of needing one gas cylinder to push them back, it needs two, one to destroy the box and another to send the quid back. Lin catches on to what you're doing and helps you whenever possible. Meanwhile Puro is constantly sending you more canisters to replace the used ones.

 More types of obstacles continue to swim closer. Some of them are dashing underwater before rising their head above water to rest a bit. Looking back at Lin, you notice a gas cylinder floating at the very back with a warning sign on it.

 You don't know what it does but you can't check it out yet as Lin is telling you to look in front of you. Looking ahead of you, there's a floating box; thankfully it's similar to the squids that are underwater, it opens up periodically and that's when you need to hit it. Looking inside the box, it's filled with shorts with a squid dog inside it.

 You look back at Lin to check on him again, he's staring at the window where there's a buff orca with a smaller one hanging from its bicep along with what seems to be a shark tangled up in tentacles. Hearing something popping, you look forward and see small ink blobs floating towards you. Fortunately they only need to be pushed by a cylinder to be removed.

 The background music suddenly becomes louder which makes you yell at Lin to make him hear you. Glancing back he stopped staring at the window and is now focused on fending off the squids. There's way more squids now with their numbers increasing continually.

 Something taps on the window but you're overwhelmed with how many squids there are so you can only take a quick look. It's the alligator and axolotl from before and they're both waving at you, they both have a worried and confused look on their faces.

 You then recall that they seem to have a thing for you so you walk up to them to try to get their help by frantically pointing at the canister and squids.

 "Human, what are you doing?! Just ignore them... they can't possibly help us in any way!"

 They appear to be more confused but after watching you push a squid back with a gas cylinder they seem to understand you and grab some of the gas containers. The two of them begin throwing at the squids directly, knocking some of them out in the process. They also started to help Puro in replacing the canisters more quickly.

 "Huh you're helping us out? Thank you! Thank you so much... We need your help!"

 They both stare and smile at Puro awkwardly, seemingly unable to understand what he's saying. You hear Lin shout a bit causing you to look at him. He's currently trying to stop a bird from pulling his boxers.

 You can't do anything about it as the squids are now sending out fleets of small ships. Lin finally breaks free and immediately gets back to defeating the squid ships.

 Eventually, the main pirate ship sails towards you two. It's being supported by squids with a shark tied to the front and can fire back gas canisters with squids on top of them. You tell Lin to try and aim at the squids holding up the ship.

 The five of you manage to stop the squids as both you and Lin knock out the squids at the bottom. The entire ship slowly sinks leaving only the shark afloat, it tries to run onto land but gets dragged down underwater from the tentacles.

 The two of you pant heavily knowing that the squid dogs are dealt with. You both walk up to Puro who's with the crocodile and axolotl.

 "You two did it! We did it! Look, humans! Puro is entirely not useless after all! Yeah! Even though I needed some help, I still did something helpful! I finally fought alongside humans. Puro did his best at tossing gas cylinders... Being able to help you both is really amazing!