[14]

You both discuss who should go first. You both agree that you should go first while Lin will go back to Puro's room and wait. If you got stuck then you should let Lin try and if he also gets stuck then you'll both try together. If you both get stuck then you should ask Puro for help.

 Going first, you carefully push the boxes around. While pushing them, you notice that some of the boxes are open. You thought about looking inside but you decide not to since there might be latex beasts inside them.

 You make it to the end and decide to explore a bit before heading back to Lin. Making a turn, you realize that it's a dead end. The only things here a a few posters and some photos. Looking at the pictures shows different kinds of latex beasts while one of the posters shows a map.

 Looking closely, you see Puro and the snow leopard's room. Puro lives on the left side of the map while the leopard lives on the right in a room with a secret passageway. This must be the map Puro mentioned. You turn around and go back to Puro's bedroom. A vent opens up on the way but nothing comes out.

 Going through the boxes, a snow leopard pops its head out from one of them. You stop moving as it stares at you a bit before going back inside the box. You continue on and just as you walk past another vent it opens up with a snow leopard inside it.

 It pounces on you and pushes you against the vent walls. It sits on your legs and tries to restrain your arms. Since you're alone you have to struggle more to get it off of you. You push the creature away and as it climbs back into the vent you run to Puro's room.

 You stop just before Puro's room and while catching your breath you hear Puro shout.

 "Ah! What are you d-doing Lin?!"

 You peek into his room to see what's going on. You see Lin kneeling in front of Puro who's laying on the big pillow on his back. He appears to be giving Puro belly rubs. Puro rests his head on the pillow and turns it to the side. He notices you and poofs up causing Lin to stop and look at where he's looking.

 "I can explain..."

 Before Puro says anything Lin tells you that you can join them. You hesitantly walk up to them and sit beside Lin as you rub Puro's cheeks. Lin continues to rub Puro's belly and you both pet Puro for a while.

 "He-hello humans, I just wanted to take a break reading the book... I don't know why you both did that, but I felt quite comfortable... Thank you! By the way humans, you found the map? I know the map is difficult to read, but... Even I myself have forgotten the location of the secret road, so, humans, use your smarts to interpret the map... If you two are willing to stop and give this lonely wolf, me, some company, you could do that too..."

 You proceed to tell Puro and Lin about what happened.

 "Wait, the leopard attacked you? It-it actually took advantage of you being alone and almost took you away! I shouldn't have gone back then... I should have stayed with you! I'm sorry... I let you down again, it's beacuse wasn't thinking... I really thought it was safe there... But you were still able to stay fine, which is great!"

 Lin also apologizes to you, saying that he had a feeling that it might be unsafe yet he still left you alone. You tell them it's not a big deal, making Lin calm down a little.

 "Eh? It was nothing? But, that obviously happened due to my negligence... I-I will try to do better!"

 With Puro no longer worried, you tell Lin about the map and you both set off to the secret passage. You end up in the space between Puro's room and the leopards and you two try to find the secret path on one of the walls.

 After a while Lin calls you saying that he found a fake wall that was made out of cloth. You go to where Lin is to inspect it. Moving it to the side you can see the leopard's room. You let Lin enter first with you right behind him.