[23]

The tiger shark dives into the water and swims towards you. You run, or rather walk, away from it as fast as you can. You look at the hallway and the door to see that they're both being blocked by sharks.

 It stops chasing you to stand in the center again. It roars, causing the whole room to shake while summoning sharks at the sides of the room. You dodge them by going in between the gaps as they swim to the other end of the room before diving down into the water.

 It also summons another shark that chases you but it's much slower than the tiger shark. A gas canister floats up but it doesn't seem that useful. You think about what will happen if the slow shark bumps into it.

 After leading it to the canister it bumps into it making an audible bonk. It stays still showing its nose that became swollen and stops chasing you. Meanwhile the tiger shark chases you again but after dashing two times it dives down before diving back up in front of you.

 It goes back to the center to roar again, repeating everything except now while it's chasing you it starts diving in and out multiple times causing you to stop and turn around a lot. Unlike before it now stands up in front of you and tries pouncing on you.

 You quickly dodge to the side but you trip in the process making you fall into the pool. Luckily you landed in the shallow part. You hear the shark roar again which makes you quickly stand up while wiping the water away from your face. The shark that was guarding the door is now chasing you. You take this chance to walk past it. You finally make it out of the pool as you run to the exit.

 You look around for any danger before calming down while taking deep breaths. Lin runs up to you while asking if you're ok. You nod at him while saying that you didn't get hurt. You stare at him for a while before hugging him, he hugs you back confused until you explain what happened in that room along with the tiger shark and how you thought he got transfurred.

 Lin then explains what he did when you turned on the power. Apparently, when he saw the door can now be opened again he entered the room so he could meet you there. Just as he entered the water though some sharks tried catching him, causing him to exit the room and wait for you outside.

 The two of you stand in front of Puro who's fast asleep. Lin wakes him up by poking him.

 "Grooh? Eh?! I-I fell asleep?! I crawled through the narrow ventilation duct for so long, I am really so, so tired... It's nice and warm here, there are the sounds of water, just couldn't help myself, wanted to rest for a tiny little while...

 You, you're completely wet... What happened when I was sleeping?"

 You tell Puro what happened while you were in that room.

 "What!? All of this happened?! Y-you are awesome, human! Sharks... I can't even imagine what a scary ordeal that must have been... but once again you flawlessly made your escape and got out in one piece! Really excellent, human! But... Why do you still look sad?"

 You then explain to Puro how you thought that Lin got transfurred since one of the sharks looked like him.

 "A beast that looked like him?! That must be awful... but still, he wouldn't let himself get transfurred! He will somehow find a way to escape and make it back to you! You two will always be there for each other!

 But on the other hand there's me who might feel left out... I barely did anything too, I just fell asleep... Y-you are shaking, human? Are you really all right? Don't tell me you caught a cold?

 Your clothes barely cover you at all, walking around in the water for so long, wet all over, you must be really cold yeah? Wanna come by my side and take a rest? My tail is very warm!"

 Lin sits beside Puro while you sit in between them. Puro then wraps his tail around you both, pulling you all closer together. Feeling Puro's tail along with Lin's body warmth warms you up.

 While you spend time cuddling with Puro and Lin, Puro starts falling asleep again. Once he's fully sleeping you and Lin both slowly stand up so you won't wake up Puro with Lin putting his tail on Puro's lap.

 You think about what Puro said, knowing that you and Lin will always be there for each other is nice. Whereas with Puro, you notice he tends to say self-hating things, you should probably make him feel more valued and not take him for granted.

 With the left door now unlocked the two of you enter it together. When the door closes behind you, you can faintly hear Puro's voice. It's hard to tell what he's saying since it's really muffled. You ignore what Puro said though once you look around you.

 The first thing you notice is that there are more boxers and they're in different colors. There's also a pile of fish beside you, though looking at them closely you doubt if you can call them fish.

 In front of you is just one of the huge and tall box piles in this room. All of the box piles are covered with various things, mostly exquisite... trash, truly magnificent.

 Just like with the shark room the rest of the floor is submerged in water. As you make your way forward the sprinklers turn on showering both of you in water. To your left you can see a sign with tentacles on it. There's also some black latex shorts hanging off of it.

 The wall to the left now is a window leading showing you the room on the other side. The floor there is also covered in water with shorts hanging from the ceiling by hooks being transported somewhere else.

 You look in front of you before stopping. Blocking the door is a group of squid dogs with most of them floating in cardboard boxes that look like pirate ships. A group of tentacles spring up behind you, trapping you two in.

 Puro then enters the room just in time as some of the squids slowly swim towards you.

 "Humans, what's that noise... Hu-humans! I come to save you! Tentacles blocked the whole way... what to do?! Where does this ventilation duct lead? Just have to try it for now..."

 Puro crawls into the vent duct and now appears in the room beside yours.

 "I'm here, humans! Here's a gas cylinder... maybe it can help you! I'm going to throw this cylinder over there, humans!"

 He throws the canister over to your side. You become surprised since you thought that the glass window is completely separating the two rooms; turns out that there's a small gap up above that Puro can throw over.

 "D-don't just stand there, humans! Quick, go push the cylinder, I will do everything I can to help you two from here! If you don't know what to do just ask me... Ready to meet the enemy!"

 You look back at the squid dogs with worry and a bit of fear, but after looking at Lin and Puro you then feel like you can handle this. Unlike before when you faced the shark, you were completely alone, now you have all the support you have. You also start to hear some faint background music for some reason.