Domonification

Tanjiro didnt waste another second, he ran towards the man attacking his family but, to no avail, he was flung away into the wall, his back bathed in pain. Tanjiro knew if he lost consiousess his family would be doomed. Fighting against unconsiouness, he stood. The man didn't notice and went to finish the job with Hanako. Tanjiro didnt waste another second, he ran towards Hanako and grabbed her before the man could harm her any further. When the man noticed Tanjiro had saved Hanako, he instantly turned around to see Tanjiro trying to run away with Hanako. The man didn't let him get very far. In the moment Tanjiro's foot hit the ground, the man was in front of him. "You didn't think I would let you go very far, did you?"

Tanjiro forcefully made his body bend back and good thing he did, if he didn't the mans claws would've scratched him, and unknown to him, that would've caused even more pain then being bashed into a wall like before. "Oh look at this, a young boy trying to protect his family! How hilarious! How about this," Tanjiro didn't let his guard down. "I'll let your famity live...ish.. If you just do one small favor for me!"

A few minutes later, Nezuko was running with an unconsious Rokuta in arms along side her brother Takeo following Tanjiro's orders and running out the door. They didn't get very far before Nezuko heard a loud yell of agonie and pain. Nezuko looked behind her and saw Takeo being chocked by the man in the fancy suit and then, Takeo was thrown over hiting a tree slowly falling down, never to awake again. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TANJIRO!?!" Is all Nezuko could questioned before Rokuta magically appeared in the mans grip. "I have a deal for you!"  "What-t's that?"  "I'll let one of your siblings live if you become an oni!" "A-an oni-i??"  "Yes a oni. It doesn't matter what your anwser is, I said to the young brat to let one of you at least live. BUT, I didnt say how you'd live. Maybe I'll rip off of arm and call it a day."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ONII-CHAN YOU MONSTER!!"  "Which one? The oldest brat or one of the younger ones?" Nezuko was too caught up on how the this monster of a huma- no, not a human, but solely a monster, did to Tanjiro, that she didn't even notice that Rokuta wasn't in his hands anymore. "If you mean the red head, hes just fine." That's when she noticed, "Where's my little brother?" "Look over there sweetie" the man smiled chillingly and pointed to a pile of body parts. "ROKUTA!!" 

When Nezuko was going to ask her next question, the man disappeared from her sight. In the instance he was gone, Nezuko ran to Rokuta's pile of body parts, not believing it was her little brother. Nezuko knew Takeo was long gone, but she wasn't about Tanjiro. She turned derections and ran towards the house. After just a second of changing derections, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck. The pain soon traveled to all her body causing her to fall over into the cold snow.

"You thought I just left? How stupid of you" Nezuko knew it was the man in the suit the moment he spook. Nezuko just as she was losing consiousess, heard the noise of someone kicking the man away. Then everything went black. As she passed out, a question rose in her mind, who defended her?