Thousand demon daggers

The blood test continued for 13 days after that night. Whenever she did it, she always thought of the face Tanjiro made that night. After all, Tanjiro almost NEVER got disappointed about anything. Wether she was starving or just restored enegry, they would do the test, without the muzzle. They also praticed doing blood demon arts. And to their surpise, and pleasure, they found out they had more than one demon art.

On the fourteenth night, Nezuko could control her urges to devour a human competently and could just ignore the scent of human blood. Now she didnt even need to wear the muzzle! Tanjiro was extremely proud of Nezuko. She had proven him right that she would never hurt anyone. With all the time and anticipation that had gone by, Tanjiro forgot that tomorrow was the day he would recive his sword.

Tanjiro and Nezuko had been sleeping together for the past fourteen nights. They could never leave each other. Not after what happened when they left their family.

This night was the same. They both got ready for bed in sperate rooms, layed down on the futon, covered themselves in a blanket and cuddled each other until they both fell asleep. Urokodaki would always close all the blinds in the house to make sure when they woke up, Nezuko wouldn't be burnt to a crisp. Urokodaki had become a father figure in the kamados life.

The brids singing is what awoke the kamados that day. The brids were chipping loudly. Tanjiro looked over to Nezuko, she was awake as well. Tanjiro was as stunning as every other mornings, meanwhile Nezuko was a mess, her hair was messy, she had bags under her eyes and overall was a mess as usual. "Let's get ready for the day!" Tanjiro chipped happily. Nezuko thought it was to early but, she could never fall back to sleep after waking up so she compiled. When the kamados were standing grabbing their clothes, Nezuko looked at Tanjiro's hair. It was as neat as someone who had already brushed their hair, yet he hadn't even brushed it yet. Nezuko's only thought about this was the thought of, 'how on earth is his hair always so neat?'

Tanjiro glanced at Nezuko. "Do you want to change first?" There was only one room that the sunlight didn't reach when they woke up. It was their room. Urokodaki always closed the blinds in the other rooms AFTER the kamados exited their room and were ready for the day."Yes please, thank you Onii-chan! " Tanjiro smiled brightly and exited the room, giving Nezuko privacy. Nezuko quickly took off her night wear and put on her kimono. Her kimono was pink with a hemp leaf pattern, the lining a lighter pink, with a red and white checkered with orange threaded hanhaba obi, with another band of green above it. Then she would put a ribbon in her hair on her left to keep the left side of hair out of her face. Finally she would put on her dark brown haori, which reached just to her shins.

When she was done, she opened the door, left the room and let Tanjiro inside to change. Tanjiro knew he was going to have a mission almost as soon as he got his sword so he knew he had to wear his uniform. When Tanjiro went in he would take off his night wear and clothe his self in his black demon slayer uniform which had very faded whiteish greyish buttons, a white liner around his neck and put on his favorite black and green checkered haori. He then would put on his belt which had a built in hook for a sword sheath, and although it held no sword or sheath at the moment, that would change in potentially a few hours or, if he was lucky, a few minutes. Then finally, he would tie his hair into a long ponytail, the tip of the ponytail would reach his thigh, representing how long it was.

Tanjiro after finishing changing, left the room. Nezuko was leaning against the frame and had her eyes closed. Tanjiro poked her on the shoulder. Her eyes opened and she faced him. "Let's go see Urokodaki!~" Nezuko agreed and the kamados went into the room next door. Urokodaki was preparing breakfast for them and it smelled delicious. Tanjiro and Nezuko, had discovered that they could eat human food and it would act as normal for them. (Meaning, food acted like normal food and would give them enegry, or they could just sleep the hunger off)