meeting a former Hashira

Tanjiro unsheathed a knife he had on his character. He rose the knife high. He was about to bring it back down until, "What do you think you're doing? A knife wont kill the oni!"

Tanjiro turned his head to the person who said this. "Then what do you suggest I use?" Asked Tanjiro to the mysterious person. "You have to crush the oni's head!" Tanjiro understood what he meant. If he attempted to attack the oni with the knife he had, the oni would wake up and defend himself.

Tanjiro looked around his surroundings. He spotted something perfect to crush the oni's head. Tanjiro grabbed a nearby rock only a little bigger than his head. 

Tanjiro rose the rock high above his head. 'I-i have to do it...' Tanjiro arms started shaking. 

'This kid won't do. He reeks of kindness and pitiness for the oni. He cant even kill a single oni. Even more, an oni who tred to kill him and his sister. Giyuu...This kid wont survive' Tanjiro straighten his arms. He rose the rock high once more.

'If I cant even kill a single oni, how will I kill that monster!' Tanjiro brought the rock down hard onto the head of the oni. Urokodaki was surprised. His smell was of sadness and empathy towards the oni. But even then, he rose tall and killed the oni.

When Tanjiro had finished killing the oni, the sun was minutes away from rising. Tanjiro looked over to Nezuko. "N-Nezuko you need to go inside the temple before the sun rises.." Tanjiro was ashamed. He had just killed a living being INFRONT of nezuko. Nezuko knew Tanjiro was disgusted by killing the oni but Nezuko? Nezuko was happy and glad the oni was dead. After all it did hurt HER onii-chan.

She listened to Tanjiro's request and went inside the house. To her pleasure, it was rid of all the dead bodies from earlier. She was happy for that, but, the basket wasn't there so she shrunk and put the blanket over her for protection. 

Tanjiro saw the sun was rising now it was hidden behind all of the trees so it didnt reach him though. The man from earlier had buried the bodies from inside the house in only seconds, and was now praying for them. "Ummm.... my name's Tanjiro and the girl is my sister Nezuko. We're looking for a man named Urokodaki can you please give us derections?" The man turned to Tanjiro. "What will you do if your sister eats a human?" "W-what?" Tanjiro looked to the ground. He had never thought of what he would do if Nezuko ate someone.

'Nezuko eating someone?... then...I would have to...' Tanjiro put on his look of determination. His smell matched it, he was, very, determined. "I will....kill her by....decapitating her head...and then myself" Tanjiro's voice was more determined and stern when saying he would kill himself rather than killing Nezuko. "Too slow" the man slapped Tanjiro across the face. "It took you to long to answer. If you did that in battle, she would of killed the person she was eating and then she would of already killed you. You would of let an oni go free and kill even more innocent people." 

Tanjiro understood his reasoning of why he slapped him. If he ever had to stop fighting and think of killing her, she would of killed him while he was thinking, if, she ever gave into the demonic urges. "Although it took you awhile to anwser,  you did anwser correctly. I am Urokodaki and I know of Giyuu's request regarding you and your sister."  

Two days prior...

"Craww! A message from Tomioka! A massage from Tomioka! Craww!" Urokodaki took the letter tied around the crow's left leg. 'He hasn't messaged me for over a month now what made him message me now?' Urokodaki unfolded the letter and started reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urokodaki,