Excuses don't save you

The next day Tanjiro went on a killing spree on over 200 demons killed and already killed a 6th Kizuki demon due to the fact he already had turned cold and never had a need to use breathing techniques until the annoying crow began ranting.

HAWK HAWK!! TANJIRO ANOTHER MISSION, GO TO MOUNT NATAGUMO , THERE WERE MISSING SLAYERS IN THAT MOUNTAIN FOR WEEKS, GO THERE NOW AND SLAY THE DEMON HAWK HAWK!!

Tanjiro had an expression of ignored by it, however he still proceeded to Mount Natagumo.

_________________________

Once he set foot on the forest he somehow was able to track down one demon, however he was cut short by other slayers charging at him only for Tanjiro to realise there are threads behind theirs back. His sword instantly glowed as the swords breaks apart into pieces just to travel in massive speed just to cut off the thread just before they started collapsing to the ground.

After his sword reconstructs Tanjiro kneels down on one of the slayers. "What happend to you all for weeks?" He said coldly.

The slayers could only mutter out. "We only arrived here just to realise that we started to kill each other for no reason and it seems like they were possessed." She answered as Tanjiro looks around seeing some lifeless corpses on the ground. He then sees trails of the threads.

"I guess this demon is defenceless even if one of these guys meet face to face with her." Tanjiro thought.

"Rest up... I'll deal with this." Tanjiro disappeared in a blink of an eye which startled some slayers who thought a newly slayer could be as fast as a Hashira.

______________________

"What's going on?!? I lost completely control of them." A frustrating demon like women with pale skin and webs on her face and wearing a white kimono until she recieved a chill down her spine.

She quickly turned back only getting her head sliced off. After she turned to dust Tanjiro could only sigh in disappointment, he thought it was just one weak demon but he was wrong after hearing a loud roar coming from east. He managed to receive a scent of it. "Seems big but no big deal." Tanjiro sprints off to east following the scent.

_______________

"This will you keep away from my family!!!!"

A 16 eyed spider like muscular demon who had his hand to a boar masked boy crushing his head to death

"Is this really the end of me?" He said to himself, already hopeless and accepting death to an opponent he can't defeat until he was finally evaded from the demon's gasp after someone sliced it's arm off

The boar sponly got up and noticed a reddish black haired boy with a purple kimono. "Did he manages to cut off that thing's tough skin." He thought in disbelief.